Denver Convention Center Hotel Agency Readies $358.5M Refunding
- Municipal Ego Or Opportunity? // Business News New Jersey;04/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p16
Editorial. Criticizes the city of Trenton, New Jersey for its development of a hotel. Allegation that the hotel is unnecessary; Amount in bonds guaranteed to build a Marriott hotel/conference center; Debt service on bonds issued; Worsening of Trenton's financial situation.
- D.C. on a Roll With Second of Three TIF Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p4
Reports on the sale of tax-increment revenue bonds by the Washington D.C. government. Offer of broader revenue base to prospective bondholders; Effort of raising funds for the construction of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel; Determination of the weight-average coupon.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p27
Presents new briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Pulaski County Special School District's request for a property tax increase; Bennington farmers and ranchers' opposition against the passage of a school bond issue.
- Texas' First Sale for '01: $58 Million for Harris County Complex. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Texas' first debt sale for 2001. Harris County's plan to sell permanent improvement refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on January 8, 2001; Lead manager and co-senior manager for the negotiated deal.
- Maryland County to Sell $31.3M in GOs to Fund Construction, Renovations. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Harford County, Maryland's plan to sell general obligation bonds on January 9, 2000. Amount of bonds to be sold by the county; Purpose of the bonds.
- Connecticut Gets Commission's OK to Sell $675 Million of Debt. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p3
Reports on the Connecticut State Bond Commission's approval of the sale of new debt, and requests by various state agencies for allocations from general obligation bond proceeds. Amount released by the commission; Cumulative value of the requests submitted by the Connecticut University System.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Higginbotham, Stacey; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p37
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Northeastern States as of January 29, 2001. District of Columbia's 2000 comprehensive annual financial report; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Bangor, Maine's general obligation bonds and bond...
- Former Bond Counsel on River Park Square Deal to Close Spokane, Wash., Office. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31453, p3
Reports the closure of municipal bonds, securities and underwriter counsel according to the chairman of public finance practice in Seattle, Washington. Details on the indirect results of River Park Square litigation; Emphasis on the insufficiency of funds for operations and maintenance;...
- In a Maryland First, Baltimore Schools to Sell Debt Directly. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p4
Reports on the plan of the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners to issue revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on October 17, 2000. Value of the bond offering; Underwriters of the deal.