UNM's Engineering Center
- STUDENT UNION BUILDING. // Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International;May2013, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p59
The article describes the Student Union Building at the University of New Mexico. It was built in 1959 and was designed to serve the University of New Mexico's 7,000 students. Marketing manager Ashley Fate says the best feature of the building is its ability to bring the campus community...
- Training for the 21st century. // Contract Journal;1/24/2007, Vol. 436 Issue 6609, p13
The article reflects on the efforts of the National Construction College (NCC) to raise capital for the redevelopment of its site in Norfolk, England. It states that the attempt of the campus to raise capital was ignored by the local council. It argues that the campus will not be able to attract...
- Fairfield University shatters fund-raising goals. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/11/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p8
Reports that Faifield University's four-year capital campaign has raised a record leading to a wave of construction and improvements in Connecticut. Amount designated toward the university's endowment; Total square feet added to campus facilities; Factors that contributed to the successful campaign.
- Beating injustice. KEANE, COLLEEN // Navajo Times;11/25/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 47, pC4
The article focuses on the fundraising and awareness concert during the day-long Honor Our Waters Benefit, presented on November 15, 2015 by the Kiva Club, the University of New Mexico's Native American student club.
- College Group Raises $283K To Promote NM Bond Issue. MASSEY, BARRY // Community College Week;10/29/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses the initiatives of colleges and universities in the state of New Mexico to raise funds for the advertising campaign of the bond proposal. The financing will be used for the renovation and construction of new facilities for higher education. The University of New Mexico has...
- Nat's Restaurant Supply hosts fund-raiser. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p36
Reports on full-service equipment and supply dealer National Restaurant Supply's hosting of its second annual "Breakfast for the Arts" in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Raising of money for the University of New Mexico, College of Fine Arts.
- Old, new together. // American School & University;Jun96, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the architecture of Slippery Rock University's Art Building in Pennsylvania. Connection of old and new styles; Design by KSBH Architects.
- Post-secondary. // American School & University;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p130
Presents post-secondary schools in the United States cited by the `American School and University' journal based on architectural design merits. Includes Brandeis University's Volen National Center for Complex Systems in Waltham, Massachusetts; George Mason University's Johnson Learning Center...
- meet the press. Weeks, Katie // Contract;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p72
A review is offered for the Samuel Irving (S.I.) Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University located in Syracuse, New York.