Piper Jaffray Adds Muni Sales Vet in Boston Office
- Piper Jaffray Adds Three Traders in Midwest Region. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p7
Reports on the recruitment of new traders by Piper Jaffray & Co. to expand the firm's bank-qualified secondary market and middle-market institutional businesses in the U.S. Promotion of its taxable fixed-income business; Enhancement of the public finance and middle market platforms; Preparation...
- Job Cuts at Piper Aren't Hitting Public Finance Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32141, p6
The article states that the 3% cut in the Minneapolis-based Piper Jaffray and Co.'s work force is not expected to include the public finance business. Sources said that public finance is an area where the firm "continues to grow." The cuts -- which follow a 47% drop in income for the first...
- Piper Jaffray Names Seitz Private Client Director. // Money Management Executive;4/26/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the new appointments in the financial services sector. Appointment of Tom Seitz as director of business development of Piper Jaffray's private client services division; Goal of Seitz to include the development of a training program for company's financial advisors; Seinz to report to...
- Piper Jaffray Adds Bankers in Denver, Minneapolis. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p6
Reports that Piper Jaffray & Co. hired two new bankers for its public finance services division. Former Moody's Investors Service analyst Helen Cregger; Former Dougherty & Co. banker Ken Norwich; Credentials of the two.
- Piper Jaffray Triggers G-37 Ban. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p1
The article reports that Piper Jaffray & Co. is prohibited from doing any negotiated municipal securities business with its home state of Minnesota until April 19, 2007. An overview of the company's violations was discussed. The company emphasized that their procedures were deficient because the...
- COLORADO: Denver Water Deal Set. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32590, p9
The article reports on the Denver Water Board's plan to sell $100 million of Series 2007A revenue bonds in a competitive deal with Piper Jaffray & Co. as financial adviser. The serial bonds are callable in 2017 at par. The debt has been rated Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service, AA by Standard &...
- Piper Jaffray Spins Off Its Private Capital Unit. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on the operation of the private capital business of Piper Jaffray & Co. in December 2010 in the U.S.
- Menlo Park Money. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p33
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds by the city Menlo Park, California in a negotiated sale with U.S. Bancrop Piper Jaffray. Rate of credits from companies; Proceeds of the bonds; Income levels in the city.
- Piper Jaffray Hires Four, Opens Offices. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33331, p1
The article provides an overview on the market performance of Piper Jaffray & Co. in the U.S.