Colorado Finance Authority Discloses Solid-Waste Bond Audit
- IRS Examining N.Y. District; Closes Audit on Colorado Debt. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;5/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33511, p4
The article reports on the 20 million dollars of Series A bonds from the City School District of Middletown audited by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Orange County, New York and the audit closes by the IRS on the 7 million dollars of revenue bonds from the Colorado Housing and...
- IRS Investigating $7 Million Issued For a Colorado Wood Pellet Plant. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p5
The article reports on an audit by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of 7 million dollars of revenue bonds which had been issued in 2007 by Colorado Housing and Finance Authority for Confluence Energy LLC to finance the construction of a wood-pellet plant in Kremmling, Colorado.
- A Note from the Editor-in-Chief. Hill, Claudia A. // Journal of Tax Practice & Procedure;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles published within the issue including one by Larry Jones on the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) correspondence audit, one by Carol Luttati on IRS's Fresh Start Initiative, and one by Chuck Rettig on the...
- Most Audited Hospitals Expected To Restructure Debt, Lawyers Say. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Focuses on the result of the audit made by the Internal Revenue Service on nonprofit hospitals having acquisition-financing bond issues in the U.S. Chances for the hospital to restructure debt; Impact of the proposed regulations on acquisition finance debt on the hospitals; Increase deals...
- Florida Pool Under Audit. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p1
Audits the bond issue sold to Orange County Health Facilities Authority by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Florida. Disclosure of hospital bonds; Assessment hospital bonds by IRS; Violation on the separation of legislative and executive power.
- IRS Audits Cause Minor Market Ripple for Casino Bonds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p6
Reports on the audit of two deals sold by conduit issuers on behalf of Native American tribes for casino-related facilities by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Yield of the bonds; Sell of bonds being audit by Capital Trust Agency on behalf of Seminole Indian Tribe of Florida; Maturation of the...
- Kentucky Counties Association Faces IRS Audit. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p23
Reports on the audit of the tax and revenue anticipation certification of participating notes issued by the Kentucky Association of Counties Advance Revenue Program in 2003 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Notification of the issuer of the audit; Initiation of a routine examination.
- Another Solid-Waste Audit: IRS Examines $120 Million Deal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p40
Reports on an audit conducted by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on the issue of solid-waste bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency for a recycling facility. Details of the bonds issue; Reasons for conducting the audit.
- Louisiana Discloses IRS Audit of $650 Million of Refunding GOs. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p5
The article reports that the state government disclosed audit information to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for its 650 million dollars worth of refunding general obligation (GO) securities sold in Louisiana in 2005.