Gregoire OKs New Bonding
- Washington Gov. Gregoire Floats $4.2B Capital Budget. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;12/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32533, p2
The article reports on the proposal of a $4.2 billion capital budget by Governor Christine Gregoire in Washington. A $1 billion shortfall in funding for transportation projects at least partly due to the rapid pace of construction-price inflation is indicated by the two-year budget proposal. A...
- WASHINGTON: Gregoire Signs Budget Bills. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;5/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32632, p9
The article reports that Governor Christine Gregoire signed into law a budget package for the biennium that begin July 1, 2007 in Washington. $33.4 billion will be included in the operations budget. Moreover, the capital budget provides over $7.5 billion for transportation infrastructure and...
- STATE AG MAY TAKE FEDS TO COURT OVER HANFORD CLEANUP. // Industrial Environment;May2001, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the efforts of Washington State Attorney General Christine Gregoire to prepare for a legal action against the federal government for breaking its promise to construct a radioactive waste treatment facility at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
- Management and Leadership. Helm, Leslie // Seattle Business;Feb2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on Washington governor Christine Gregoire and one on the Executive Excellence Awards.
- Lead negotiator. Stuart, Elaine // State Government News;May99, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Interviews Washington state Attorney General Christine Gregoire. Her role in the settlement of the lawsuits filed against tobacco companies by several states in the United States; Background of Gregoire; Her opinion on the best way states should spend the settlement payment from tobacco companies.
- WASHINGTON: Washington governor signs bill expanding domestic partner benefits. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/20/2008, Issue 1056, p23
The article reports that Washington Gov. Chris Gregorie has amended a bill that expands domestic partner benefits which will be effective on June 12, 2008.
- RACES FOR GOVERNOR: WASHINGTON. // American Teacher;Nov2004, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p16
Features Washington gubernatorial candidate Christine Gregoire. Civic activities; Party affiliation; Political platform.
- Huffing Mad. Kiefaber, David // Brandweek;12/20/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 45, p44
The article reports that Washington Governor Chris Gregoire has expressed his disappointment at R.J. Reynold's new marketing campaign which exploits the name and image of Seattle to recruit young smokers.
- BMW holds ground breaking. // Memphis Automotive Report;Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on the plan of Washington Governor Chris Gregorie and other officials to broke ground on a carbon fiber plant that will create parts for a BMW electric car in 2010.