Indexes Increase Ahead of March Nonfarm Numbers
- Seattle Voters to Decide This Fall on Fate of Sinking Roadway. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;4/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32356, p32
The article reports on several deal arising due to an increase of revenue bond indexes in the U.S. market. A deal from California's Bay Area Toll Authority was priced at 1.2 billion dollars. The JP Morgan company priced 683 million dollars of insured Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp....
- Louisiana Insurer Delays $850M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p1
The article reports that city officials decided to delay the pricing for the $850 million special-assessment revenue bond issue that the Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp. was hoping to sell this January 2006. Another issue that officials have to deal with is whether or not citizens can...
- White Paper. Weinberger, Joshua // Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Provides information on a preliminary report made by Merrill Lynch that assesses the long-term outlook for bonds in the market environment as of June 2005. Factors that could affect yields for long-duration bonds; Speculations of Merrill Lynch on the factors that may raise bond prices.
- N.J. Transportation Officials Plan Smaller Tranches. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32992, p4
The article reports on the $1.6 billion debt secured by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (NJTTFA) which will be used to finance road, bridge and mass transit projects throughout the state. The debt is collateralized by state's gas, petroleum and general sales tax revenues....
- Development. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p12A
Reports on the continuance of the increase in the development bond issuance during the third quarter of 1997. Percentage increase in the municipal market issues from July to September 1996-1997; Amount of issues from the industrial development bonds; Brief discussion on the issues from the...
- Merrill Lynch Rises to Top of Equity Ranking. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;3/8/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p38
Reports that Merrill Lynch topped equity and equity-linked instruments rankings for 1999. Amount of stock and stock-convertible deals the firm worked on; Other top performers; Remarks from Stephen Schaible, managing director at J.P. Morgan.
- ACE Sets The Pace For Merrill, J.P. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;03/08/99, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p2
Provides information on the credit facility that Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan are arranging for ACE Ltd. Terms of the agreement; Composition of the facility; Pricing.
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Sets $600M Revenue Issue. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p48
This article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority plans to sell about $600 million of revenue bonds next month. UBS Financial Services Inc. will price the bonds on April 19. There will be no separate retail order period. First Albany Capital Inc., Goldman, Sachs and...
- Aurora Secures Financing, Explores Asset Sales. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2002, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the decision of Aurora Foods Inc. to retain Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and J.P. Morgan & Co. to explore options for the company, including asset sales. Use for financing secured by the company; Expansion of Aurora's Fresh Lender's Bagel line; Varieties of Fresh Lender's bagels.