Results of Competitive Sales
- N.Y. MTA To Restart RFP Process. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p1
The article focuses on the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) that threw out underwriting proposals from 41 investment banks. The decision came as MTA learnt that two people involved in the selection process owned stock in some of the firms that had applied for spots on the...
- Perpich Center for Arts Education NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for a Drupal 7 Web Developer for the Perpich Center for Arts Education's Program, the Perpich Arts Integration Network of Teachers. // Minnesota State Register;4/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p1328
The article offers information regarding a Request for Proposals by Perpich Center for Arts Education, Minnesota for a Drupal 7 for the Perpich Center for Arts Education's Program, the Perpich Arts Integration Network of Teachers.
- Levy will exclude central housing. Carpenter, Jamie // Planning (14672073);7/15/2011, Issue 1913, p9
The article reports on the proposals revealed by the south London borough that developers of residential schemes in the centre of Croydon would not be demanded to pay a new levy.
- Capital study award due. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/11/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 32, p23
The article reports that the Public Transport Regulatory Commission in Jordan (PTRC) is evaluating proposals for the contract to conduct a wide-ranging transport study for Amman. Under the 15-month contract, the successful consultant will assist PTRC in developing an advanced model of transport...
- Atlanta looks to clear legal hurdles for pension deal; seeks underwriters. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p3
Focuses on the city of Atlanta's solicitation of proposals from underwriters on how to sell a $400 million taxable pension bond issue. Advertisement placed by the city in `The Bond Buyer'; Mayor Bill Campbell's rationale behind the sale; Questions over the sale's legality in Georgia; Background...
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2005 Las Vegas Supplement, Vol. 24, p4
The article focuses on the primary functions of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA), Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the primary functions of the Authority is to assist meeting planners who, in total, bring about 6 million attendees annually to this dynamic city and its neighboring...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p13
The article presents a directory related to request for proposals from several issuers in the United States. Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund has issued deadline for underwriter services on May 31, 2006. New York City Transitional Finance Authority has issued the deadline for the services such...