- Texas School's $100M Comes With a Twist: Private Insurance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p30
The article reports that the Spring Independent School District near Houston, Texas will go to market with a competitive offering of $100 million of fixed-rate general obligation bonds. It informs that the bonds will be sold in via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding platform at 4 p.m. Central...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article presents data related to bonds issued by states. The states are: Arizona Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah. The data presented is of January 3, and 10 of 2005.
- Balance risk through knowledge: Tyndall. Rich, Sara // Money Management;11/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p12
The article focuses on the risks associated with investing in non-government bonds in Australia. According to a newly released Tyndall research, non-government bonds outstanding have increased more than ten-fold in the past 10 years, and with the ongoing growth of funds from superannuation the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents statistical data on bond issue supply by the states in the United States. On September 16, 2004, bond issue supply along with their amount for Hawaii, Montana, Idaho were both zero. The highest amount for five issues is for California. The amount of bond issues in Oregon on...
- Catholic connections help pitch plan. Feuerherd, Joe // National Catholic Reporter;6/17/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p7
Reports on the role of the consultancy firm O'Meara, Ferguson and Kearns (OFK) regarding the borrowing of proceeds from a multimillion dollar government-sponsored bond issue an by Austin, Texas diocese. Number of dioceses, religious orders, Catholic universities and Catholic entities as actual...
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p22
Presents a chart depicting quick scales for negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 2005. Special assessment bonds of Highlands Community Development District in Florida; State revolving fund program bonds of South Dakota Conservancy District; General obligation bonds of Cherokee...
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Opens Weaker, Chicago GOs Quiet. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the market condition of Chicago general obligation bonds and Puerto Rico general obligation bonds (GOs) as of November 13, 2013. It discusses the yield of bonds in September 2013. It informs that the trading of Puerto Rico GOs was up 288.8 percent from...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p30
Presents a charts depicting the invisible supply of bonds by several states in the U.S. Purpose of the bond issue; Amount of bonds issued; Date of the expected sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p31
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by several states in the U.S. on April 14 and 21, 2005 in the U.S. Number of bond issues; Value of the bonds;.