Tax-Free Assets Drop $2.76 Billion, Bringing Total to $349.91 Trillion
- Tiny Yields, Big Demand. Briggs, Amanda // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p24
Talks about the performance of money market funds during the first week of July 2003. Increase in taxable institutional money market fund assets; Rise of assets at tax-free institutional funds; Reasons for the inflow.
- Tender Option Bonds Mature Into Major Part of Tax-Free Market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31404, p35
Reports the growth of the assets of tax-exempt money market funds. Creation of investment bank of tender option bonds; Expansion of conventional floating-rate bonds and tender option bonds; Regulation of money market funds of Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Money Funds Get Positive With $1.14 Billion. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the Money Fund Report of iMoneyNet.com, which says that the funds of tax-exempt money market in the U.S. increased by 1.14 billion dollars to 325.79 billion dollars in total net assets for the week ending February 21, 2011.
- Money fund assets jump 0.83% in week. // American Banker;2/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 34, p11
Cites figures from the Investment Co. Institute, which saw an increase in money market fund assets to $1.464 trillion, in the week ended February 17, 1999. Amounts posted for different fund assets.
- Money Market Fund Assets Easily Surpass $3.6 Trillion. // Money Management Executive;11/17/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the performance of the money market fund assets in the U.S. According to the Investment Company Institute, the entire money market mutual fund assets increased $21.79 billion in the week ended November 5, 2008. Retail money market mutual fund assets decline by $1.45...
- Tax-Free Funds See $2.97 Billion Inflow. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p7
The article reports on the net inflow of the tax-free money market funds worth $2.97 billion because of the rapid rise of demand from institutions in the U.S. It has also been reported that institutional funds had a $3.89 net inflow during the first week of October 2006, while there was a net...
- Tax-Free Assets Grow to Record $314.47 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p6
Reports on the growth of assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Money fund assets up 1.78% in week. // American Banker;7/13/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 131, p11
Presents information on the increased amount of assets invested in money market mutual funds during the week which ended July 8th, 1998, as reported by the Investment Company Institute. Figures on the increase.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...