Senators Criticize President Bush's Proposed Cut To Wastewater SRF
- States still thirsting for promised grants. Kinnabder, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/06/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30516, p5
Cites data from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) which shows that twenty states have yet to receive fiscal 1998 funding for their drinking water state revolving loan fund programs. Total amount distributed by the EPA to 30 states; Comments from Council of Infrastructure...
- Barrio Logan gets EPA grant for $100,000. // San Diego Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p39
States that Barrio Logan has been awarded a grant for $100,000 from the Environmental Protection Agency. Terms of agreement surrounding the grant; Comment from United States representative, Bob Filner; Information on Logan.
- EPA Taking Public Comments on TVA Kingston Superfund Site. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;7/6/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p5
The article reports that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region Four has solicited and accepted letters of interest from interested community groups that intend to apply to its technical assistance program grant, in connection with the cleanup activities of Tennessee Valley Authority's...
- Nassau wins $1M brownfields grant. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/27/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 27, p7A
Reports on Nassau County, New York's $1-million brownsfields redevelopment grant from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Loans for clean-up activities; Number and examples of brownfield sites; Brownfields assessment grants.
- Peoria Tribe receives EPA grant. // Native American Times;10/12/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p2
The article announces that the Peoria Tribe of Oklahoma has been given over 112,000 U.S. dollars of federal grant by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in support of the tribe's water pollution management program.
- More than $9M in beach grants available from EPA. // WaterWorld;Feb2010 Urban Water Management, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is offering about 10 million dollars worth to the 37 qualified coastal grants for beach water quality management in Lake States.
- GREEN MONEY, BROWNFIELDS. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the 214 grants worth more than 76 million, issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which will be used to clean up and assess abandoned commercial and industrial properties throughout the 40 states in the U.S.
- One-stop reporting. // Chemical Week;8/13/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 31, p47
Reports on the grants awarded by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to several states to assist them in developing a one-stop environmental reporting system. How the grants will help the states; Various states that received EPA's grants.
- Top Democrat on EPA House Panel Voices Concern Over Budget Cuts. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p5
The article reports on the concerns of Democrats on a U.S. House panel that oversees the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) budget, over a White House plan to reduce the funding for an EPA state wastewater infrastructure grant program in fiscal 2007. Representative Norman D. Dicks claims...