- Cash Managements Draw 1.480% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's sale of 16 billion dollar cash management bills.
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 3.980% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 20 billion dollars of 14-day cash management bills.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p2
The article presents various news items related to bond market. The Treasury Department said that it will raise $988 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills today by selling $36 billion to refund $35,012 billion in maturing securities. First-time...
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;11/20/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 139, p13
The article offers new briefs related to lobbying in the U.S. Public Strategies Washington is lobbying for Wachovia Corp., a financial services and banking company. Fleishman-Hillard Government Relations is lobbying for EDS, an IT services company. Cauthen, Forbes & Williams is lobbying for the...
- Public debt and cash management. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p88
The article focuses on the issuance of a paper on public debt and cash management by the Federation of European Accountants (FEE) in 2010.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31403, p2
Reports developments related to finance in the U.S. as of June 2002. Decrease on the application of state unemployment benefits; Amount of money raised on the weekly auction; Economic problems of New York.
- ENRON TOOK NEPCO'S CASH, FORCING CLIENTS TO FUND WORK. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/17/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 25, p11
Reports the acquisition ENRON of funds from National Energy Production Co. in United States. Amendments of contract for portfolio projects; Approvals for the continuance of funding; Centralization of cash management system.
- Washington Report. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov99, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p48
Presents news briefs in the United States as of November 1999. Reasons for feeling that mild inflation will continue; Actions taken by Republicans on the minimum wage legislation launched by the Democrats; Why fears of year 2000 computer problems may be a bigger concern than computer failures.
- Avoid stressing out your cash flow. Otte, John // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jan2012, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p89
The article focuses on business functions that need to be covered by cash flows before the separation of earnings such as taxes, debt, and core capital.