Experts: Pacific Northwest Economy flying High, But Pension Woes Remain
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33373, p6
A calendar of municipal bond events in the U.S. from September 2010 to May 2011 is presented which include the Securities Operations Forum on September 14, the 501(c)3 Financing Super Conference on September 20-21, and the fourth annual Electric Cooperative and Public Power Hot Topic Conference...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32621, p33
The article offers information on several conferences related to municipal bond to be held in the U.S. from November 2007 to November 2008 which include "Conference on Ethics: Professional Responsibility of Bond Counsel," the 18th Annual California Public Finance Conference, and the 14th Annual...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33142, p6
The article offers information on several conferences and conventions related to municipal bonds in the U.S., including the Fundamentals of Economic Development Finance Course to be hosted by the Council of Development Finance Agencies on July 16-17, 2009, Bond Buyer Pre-Conference to be hosted...
- Free seminar. // New York Amsterdam News;1/27/96, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p10
Present information on the Henry George School of Social Science free seminar `Funding and the Future of Cities,' being held at the school on January 27, 1996. Reason for developing the seminar; Details on the location of the school;
- gadfly. // New Media Age;2/25/2009, p47
The article presents updates on the new media industry as of February 2009. The Groupe SpÃ©ciale Mobile Association Mobile World Congress was held in Barcelona, Spain. Matthew March Smith, former managing director of Golley Slater Digital, has launched an Internet cheese retailer called Pong...
- City budget forum, March 19. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2003, Issue 794, p20
Announces a city budget forum for residents of District Three in San Diego, California in March 2003. Hosting of the forum by Councilmember Toni Atkins, city manager Mike Uberuaga and city financial and management services staff; Provision of the public with information about the city's 2004...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33917, p5
A calendar of events from May 29, 2013 to October 29, 2013 is presented which includes "A Bond Mark-Up Workshop," "Municipal Finance Conference" and "Super Conference on Healthcare & Higher Education."
- Panelists reiterate the importance of counsel in SEC, IRS examinations. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p37
Highlights the 1998 The Bond Buyer's Texas Public Finance Conference held in Dallas, Texas. Discussion of alleged abuses in the municipal bond market; Panelists' agreement on the need to hire counsel or specialists in US Securities and Exchange Commission and US Internal Revenue Service's...
- Northern Leaders' Forum. KELLY, LINDSAY // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses the Northern Leaders' Forum that was held in Timmins, Ontario on December 6, 2013 on topics including the Ring of Fire mineral development project, economic development for Northern Ontario, and municipal funding.