Cincinnati Health Alliance Plans to Fund Hospital With Cash, not Bonds
- And Then There Was One. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33267, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded the rating of Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati in Ohio to A2 from A1.
- S&P Turns Negative on Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p6
The article reports on the change in Standard & Poor's outlook on the issuer credit rating for Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, from stable to negative. A bond issue in Hamilton County, Ohio was postponed by Health Alliance when Christ Hospital, its most profitable facility, had signified...
- A Healthier Outlook. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33632, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its Baa1rating on University of Cincinnati (UC) Health, formerly called Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, and has changed the outlook from stable to positive.
- Cincinnati Health Alliance Seeks Negotiation After Deal's Delay. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p6
The article reports that the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati will seek negotiation with Christ Hospital after Judge Patrick Dinkelacker temporarily restrained the Health Alliance from seeking approval for a bond issue to finance a new hospital in Ohio. Christ Hospital, one of Health...
- Standard & Poor's Puts Cincinnati Health Group on Notice. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32612, p35
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to place the issuer credit rating of Health Alliance of Greater Cinccinatti (HAGC) on its CreditWatch list in Ohio. The negative notice of Standard & Poor was due to a court decision which clears the path for two hospitals, Christ...
- Out-of-Date Jersey City Hospital Gets New Lease on Life With Sale. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31211, p1
Reports on the issuance of 191 million dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds for the construction of a hospital in New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue; Details of the renovation.
- Canadian icebreaker. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;05/17/99, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p50
Deals with the success of Toronto Hospital, a three-hospital system in Canada on selling its bonds to raise money for its rebuilding plans. Challenges faced by the host of the redevelopment project; How the deal of Toronto Hospital was considered.
- NOLA Hospital Board Pulls HUD Request. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33546, p4
The article reports on the plan of the board of the University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana to build the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars hospital by pushing its request for federal enhancement of revenue bonds.
- AmeriNet's flexibilty draws Cincinnati alliance. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p68
Reports that Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati has joined the buying group AmeriNet. Offering of flexibility; Prior membership in other groups; Annual operating expense of the Health Alliance.