Homeowner Grants Approved
- HUD approves Mississippi's $3.4 billion hurricane recovery plan. // Mortgage Banking;May2006, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the United States Housing and Urban Developments' approval of Mississippi's $3.4 billion hurricane recovery plan that focuses on providing a one-time grant up to $150,000 to certain eligible homeowners whose primary residences were flooded by Hurricane Katrina. The federal...
- HUD goes SuperNOFA with competitive grant process. // PA Times;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
Focuses on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's effort to improve customer service. Consolidation of grant programs into three major Notices of Funding Availability programs; Hotline information on the programs.
- Cuomo scatters HUD money in region. Dickinson // Business Journal (Central New York);09/03/99, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's awarding of federal grants for development in Central and Northern New York as of September 3, 1999. Areas covered by the federal grants.
- County receives $1,967,000 in development block grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/14/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's award of grants to Orange County, New York under the Community Development Block and Home Investment Partnerships Program. Total grants approved; Uses for the funding.
- HUD gives over $1.4m to renovation programs. Saalam, Yusef // New York Amsterdam News;11/06/97, Vol. 88 Issue 45, p10
Reports that at a press conference in East Harlem, three youth organizations received funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, putting life into their programs. Amount of money in checks that was presented to these organizations; What these organizations...
- HUD Award $300,000 Grant to DCHA. // Washington Informer;1/19/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p6
The article announces the presentation of the 300,000-U.S. dollar grant to the District of Columbia Housing Authority (DCHA) by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in January 2012.
- $26.8 million in grants to improve Native housing, spur jobs in Okla. CAMPBELL, PATRICIA // Native American Times;7/31/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p3
The article announces the 26.8 million U.S. dollar grants provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to nine Native American communities in Oklahoma, Texas.
- $330,000 HUD grant to fund five downtown revitalizations. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/21/95, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p2
Reports on the awarding of US Department of Housing and Urban Development's $8.5 million grant to Westchester County, New York. Funding from three federal programs; Renewed interest in revitalizing downtown areas; Competition with newer retail centers for business and shoppers; Division of the...
- Post-Katrina/Rita Victims Granted Relief in Housing Discrimination Case. Livingston, Lisette // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;8/25/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 33, p8
The article offers information on the "Road Home" grant program provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for homeowners in Louisiana whose homes were damaged by the Hurricanes Rita and Katrina.