- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32505, p30
A chart is presented that lists the results of competitive sales of bonds from different school organizations including the Talladega County Board of Education in Alabama, the Chino Redevelopment Agency in California and the Henry County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33577, p26
A chart is presented depicting the competitive note offerings from September 6 to 20, 2011 by several municipalities and organizations in the U.S. including Salem County in New Jersey, Binghamton City School District (CSD) in New York, and Whitesboro Central School District (SD) in New York.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p26
Several charts are presented depicting results of competitive sales of bonds and notes by finance companies for financing of school districts in the U.S. including Rose Elementary School District in California, Kimball Independent School District No. 739 in Minnesota, and Renton School District...
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p25
Presents a chart depicting the funding for school district in the U.S. Value of the tax and revenue anticipation promissory notes; Estimation of the Waukesha School District budget.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/08/2015, p8
Charts are presented that show the Results of Competitive Sales as of January 8, 2015 including those for issues by Greenwood School District No. 25 of Sebastian County, Arkansas State School District Credit Enhancement Program, and Sausalito Financing Authority Sewer Revenue Bonds.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p19
A table is presented which shows the amount, lead manager, and rating of the negotiated note offered by Princeton City School District (CSD).
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/13/2015, p8
A chart is presented which offers information on the results of competitive note sales in the U.S. as of April 13, 2015 which include issues from Panama-Buena Vista Union School District, Pittsburg County Elementary School District, and La Crosse City in Wisconsin.
- SCHOOL FINANCE. // Education Week;1/12/2012 Global Challenge, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p62
The article presents a table which ranks U.S. states on several indicators related to education finance including calculations of their per-pupil spending levels, the relationship between local property levels and district financing, and education appropriations as a percentage of taxable resources.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p18
A table is presented that lists the public offerings of several school districts in the U.S. including the Conway School District in Arkansas, the General Brown Central School District in New York, and the Wausau School District in Wisconsin.