New York State Issuers on Pace to Issue $900 Million Less in 2d Quarter Debt
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 6. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p2
Presents a public finance snapshot in the United States as of April 6, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply.
- Mexican bond sale. // BRW;12/11/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
Reports on a Mexico City bond issue, considered as Mexico's biggest municipal issue of domestic debt in 2003.
- Airport Eyes Expansion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p27
The article reports on plans in 2005 by the Little Rock National Airport to issue revenue bonds in Arkansas. The proceeds from the bond issue, which is valued at as much as $20 million, will be used to finance the purchase of land along the airport's western and northern borders. Annual debt...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p24
Presents a chart depicting data on public bond issues of several states in the U.S. Price of bonds; Approval status; Types of bonds available in the state of Texas; Information on the expected date of sale.
- Minneapolis Bonding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p31
Reports on the issuance of new-money and refunding general obligation bonds by the city of Minneapolis in Minnesota. Amount of bonds issued; Uses of the bond proceeds; Details about the city's borrowing plans.
- Municipals Follow Treasuries Down. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32152, p2
The article informs that with traders reporting spotty activity, municipal bonds on Friday followed Treasuries lower in a correction that began on Thursday when the chairman of the Federal Reserve Board said policymakers plan to continue raising the federal funds rate.
- Still the Overall Leader, Despite Insurance Dip. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p6
Reports on the regional leadership in the over-all debt issuance despite the decline in the volume of municipal bonds sold by issuers in the Northeastern States. Completion of large infrastructure projects; Call for transparency in the borrowing activities; Level of auction-rate debt sales.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for April 29, 2005. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p31
The article presents a chart that provide information on statewide plain and insured general obligation yield curves for April 29, 2005.