Hawkins Delafield & Wood Adds 3 Partners to Boost California Offices
- K&L Mum Unit in Portland Jumps Ship to Hawkins. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;12/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33634, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new office by public finance law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP in Portland, Oregon, after K&L Gates' public finance group jumped over to the firm.
- Hawkins Opening Office in Michigan. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p25
The article informs that law firm Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP is planning to open a office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to enhance its health care, higher education and housing financing offerings.
- Hawkins Delafield Relocating to One Chase Manhattan Plaza. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p7
The article reports on the relocation of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood LLP, a public finance law firm, to One Chase Manhattan Plaza in New York City, after 64 years at 67 Wall Street. The company's historic commitment to the Wall Street area is reaffirmed by the planned move, which will give more...
- NEW YORK: Thruway Keeps Hawkins. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York State Thruway Authority board to allow executive director Michael Fleischer to negotiate a contract with Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Top Bond Counsel: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides data on the top bond firms in the U.S. 2011 in terms of competitive issues including Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP, and Squire Sanders and Dempsey (US) LLP.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides information on the top underwriter's counsel covering all issues in the U.S. in 2011 including Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and Winston & Strawn.
- JEAN E. WINN. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p4
Reports on the death of Jean E. Winn, partner with the law firm Hawkins, Delafield & Wood, on October 9, 2003 in Connecticut. Reason for the death of Winn; Educational background; Career highlights.
- Goodwin Procter Adds Public Finance Associate in L.A. Office. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Jung W. Han as public finance associate at Goodwin Procter LLP in Los Angeles, California. He previously worked at the bond counsel firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood. In his new employer, he will work with public finance partners Bruce J. Graham and Robert...
- After Time Apart, Hawkins Looks To Renew Connecticut Contract. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p1
Focuses on the plan of Hawkins Delafield & Wood to renew contract after suspending services with the state of Connecticut. Submission of proposal for bond counsel; Reason for the suspension of services; Deliberation over the selection of bond counsel pool.