D.C. Council Gives Preliminary OK to $210M MSA-Backed Deal
- Gilt-Edged Delaware County To Sell $69M Competitively. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p32
The article reports that New Castle County in Delaware will sell tax-exempt general obligation bonds through competition rather than though negotiation. The deal is county chief financial officer Michael Strine's first general obligation sale since he took office in 2005. Sale proceeds will fund...
- Erie County IDA to Sell $315 Million for Buffalo, N.Y., Schools. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p4
The article reports on sell of bonds by public schools in Erie County, New York. The Erie County, Industrial Development Agency is expected to sell about $315 million of 20-year bonds on Thursday in the second such deal for the Buffalo Public Schools. Financial Security Assurance is insuring the...
- Phoenix Bulks Up on GOs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32855, p31
Reports on the endorsement of a multimillion general bond package intended to finance education, parks and police projects by the Phoenix, Arizona City Council. Amount endorsed by the city council; Schedule of voting for the bond proposal's final ballot form.
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.