Pima Co., Ariz., Authority Becomes 3rd Issuer This Week to Disclose IRS Audit
- Arizona Authority Plans $14.9M Issue for Three Charter Schools. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p4
Reports on the issuance of education revenue bonds to charter schools in Arizona by the Pima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona. Terms and conditions of the deal; Names of the schools awarded by the bonds; Proceeds of the fund secured by the schools; Purpose of the Pima County...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2015, p6
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. for the week ending October 26, 2015 by several issuers including the Pima County Individual Development Authority, the California Pollution Control Financing Authority in California and the Carpinteria USD in California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2015, p5
The article presents the results of negotiated sales in the U.S. as of December 31, 2015 including Pima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona, Electric System Refunding Revenue Bonds in California and Imperial Irrigation District in California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/14/2015, p2
The article presents the results of the negotiated sales for revenue bonds for the period April 2015, and May 2015. The bonds listed include Pima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona, Beach Community Development District in Florida, Douglas County Sanitary and Improvement District...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2014, p9
Tables are presented showing the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 9, 2014 including the Education Facility Revenue Bonds Series 2014 issued by the Pima County Industrial Development Authority of Arizona, the Housing System Revenue Refunding Bonds Series 2014 issued by...
- Noah Webster Schools, Ariz., Downgraded to BB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to BB-plus from BBB-minus on the Pima County Industrial Development Authority, Ariz.'s series 2014 Pima project charter school revenue bonds issued on behalf of Noah Webster Basic Schools Inc. for its Noah Webster...
- Most Audited Hospitals Expected To Restructure Debt, Lawyers Say. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Focuses on the result of the audit made by the Internal Revenue Service on nonprofit hospitals having acquisition-financing bond issues in the U.S. Chances for the hospital to restructure debt; Impact of the proposed regulations on acquisition finance debt on the hospitals; Increase deals...
- Florida Pool Under Audit. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p1
Audits the bond issue sold to Orange County Health Facilities Authority by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Florida. Disclosure of hospital bonds; Assessment hospital bonds by IRS; Violation on the separation of legislative and executive power.
- IRS Audits Cause Minor Market Ripple for Casino Bonds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p6
Reports on the audit of two deals sold by conduit issuers on behalf of Native American tribes for casino-related facilities by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Yield of the bonds; Sell of bonds being audit by Capital Trust Agency on behalf of Seminole Indian Tribe of Florida; Maturation of the...