Moody's Issues Negative Outlook on School District in Suburban Atlanta
- Nevada's Clark County Schools Gets Moody's Upgrade. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of Clark County School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rating assigned to the school district; Reasons cited for the upgrade; Affirmation of the credit rating assigned to the school district by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Gooding CSD 232, Idaho, Downgraded to Ba1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2014, p31
The article reports on the downgraded Ba1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the general debt of Gooding County School District No. 232 of Wendell, Idaho.
- Peoria USD 11, Ariz., Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;7/22/2013, p7
The article reports that credit agency Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit rating of the outstanding parity debt of the Peoria Unified School District Number 11 in Arizona's Maricopa County from Aa2 to Aa3 and also assigned a negative outlook to the district's long-term ratings...
- Wisconsin School District May Face Downgrade After CDO Deal Falters. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32956, p36
The article reports on the possible downgrade of Waukesha School District's A1 credit from Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Wisconsin. The decision may be due to financial strain faced by the school district due to faltering investment in a complex transaction that involved collateralized debt...
- Bond Ratings Lowered for Some Gulf Coast School Districts. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;1/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p12
This article reports on a study by Moody's Investors Service Inc., which stated that the credit-worthiness of several school districts in Louisiana and Mississippi has taken a hit in the aftermath of the devastation caused last August by Hurricane Katrina. Downgrades in the credit ratings that...
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on S.C. School District Program to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p37
The article reports on the boost in the outlook of the $2 billion debt sold of South Carolina School District Credit Enhancement Program by Moody's Investors Service Inc. According to the report, Moody's lift the outlook of the School District from negative to stable. The boosted outlook also...
- Michigan Schools Face More Downgrades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34419, p1
Nearly four dozen Michigan school districts have suffered credit erosion this year and the trend shows no signs of waning, Moody's Investors Service said in a report.
- Laguna Beach Schools Boosted to Aaa. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;12/17/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded Laguna Beach Unified School District's, Calif. general obligation bonds to Aaa from Aa1.
- Moody's May Drop Wisconsin School District Due to CDO-CDS Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/23/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32967, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. may downgrade its A1 credit rating to Kenosha Unified School District No. 1 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The possible revision is due to the fiscal strain of dealing with a faltering investment in a complex transaction that involved...