Chï¿½vez Pushes Arena Site
- CAN CONGRESS BUY RLUIPA'S WAY TO CONSTITUTIONAL SALVATION? Cramer, Benjamin D. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p1073
Examines the provisions underlying the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (RLUIPA), barring any government from imposing a substantial burden upon a prisoner of propagating a land use regulation that imposes a substantial burden upon religious assembly in the U.S....
- Cedar Fair to sell Canadian land. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the agreement of Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. to sell its undeveloped land adjacent to Wonderland in Canada to Vaughan Health Campus of Care. It notes that all conditions have been met and finalization of the deal is made. It mentions that the sale of the land is in lieu...
- "Brandscaping": From Traditional Cultural Landscapes to "Label Regions". Boesch, Martin; Renner, Erich; Siegrist, Dominik // Mountain Research & Development;May2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p100
The article focuses on the basic concepts of sustainable regional development as a long-term goal for landscapes and habitats in Switzerland. In this context, the author outlines a strategic scheme to achieve its goal. It has been found that a certification strategy for Label Regions with a...
- Out-of-Session Utah Lawmakers Criticize Governor's Cuts. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p37
Reports on possible third cutback of multi-billion spending plan for fiscal year 2002 in Utah. Expected amount of the budget cut; Decline in revenue projections.
- Centrist Dems press Obama administration on spending. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;4/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p4
The article reports that Senate Democrats summoned U.S. President Barack Obama's budget chief for spending nation's fiscal health.
- Legislative session was embarrassment. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, pA4
Editorial. Comments on the legislative session for emergency-reserve fund in Washington. Failure of the legislators to discuss reduced spending and government jobs; Effect of health-care plan premiums on businesses and workers; Legislation for capital projects.
- Federal finance. // Economic Indicators;Aug96, p32
Presents statistical information on federal receipts, outlays, and debt in the United States, for the period 1977 to 1996.
- Taxing time. Taylor-Gooby, Peter // New Statesman & Society;12/2/94, Vol. 7 Issue 331, p16
Focuses on the government spending in Great Britain. Effect of the population structure on welfare spending; Effect of high taxes on the productivity of a country; Attitudes to government spending.
- United States to press China at summit to reduce exports and boost domestic spending. O'Brien, Michael // Hill;7/24/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 89, p3
The article reports on the plan of the administration of U.S. President Barack to pressure China to lessen exports and increase domestic spending at the annual Strategic and Economic Dialogue summit meeting in 2009.