New School Facility Ideas
- November third: An important day for children. Cram, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;10/05/98, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p4
Opinion. Comments on the approval of a bill at the Nevada Legislature which provides funding for the construction and maintenance of school facilities in the state. Avoidance of double sessions and seating shortages; Financing of the projects through the sale of bonds.
- News. // Contract Journal;6/21/2006, Vol. 434 Issue 6580, p14
The article reports that the Kingsdale School in Southwark, London, England is one of the schools in Great Britain featured in the compendium of exemplary educational facilities around the world of the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development.
- San Francisco. // State Legislatures;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p37
Highlights the annual meeting of the National Conference of State Legislatures held in San Francisco, California in 2003. Number of attendees; Speakers at the conference; National reports that were released at the meeting.
- WCA Members Express Strong Dissatisfaction With NY State Legislators at Annual Breakfast. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/30/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p16
The article highlights the WCA Annual Breakfast in Tarrytown, New York. Members of the organization have expressed their dissatisfaction with legislators representing Westchester and the region over taxes and spending. About 300 members of the Westchester County Association (WCA) and community...
- Connections and Actions: Legislative and Professional Association Updates. // Medium;Fall2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an update of the 2007 Legislative Session in Washington. According to the article, the session proved to be a wonderful learning experience for Washington Library Media Association (WLMA). Details on the issues discussed in the session as well as the participants are...
- SAA TO SCA: TOWARD AN ORDERLY TRANSITION. Bryant, Donald C. // Spectra;Aug1970, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
This article reports on the materials on structure and governance of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) that will facilitate an orderly and constructive transition within the Association. The new Legislative Council of the new SCA will meet first at the 1970 Convention in New Orleans,...
- EZPWD-SEMINAR "SHARING KNOWLEDGE = PARTAGER LE SAVOIR = WISSEN GEMEINSAM NUTZENâ€œ Wien, Ã–sterreichisches Parlament, Liokal VI, 29.-30. Mai 2008. Dietrich-Schulz, Elisabeth // Mitteilungen der Vereinigung Ã–sterreichischer Bibliothekarinnen;2008, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p145
This article contains information about a seminar which was held on May 29-30, 2008 at the Austrian Parliament in Vienna, Austria. The organizer was the European Center for Parliamentary Science and Documentation, the EuropÃ¤ische Zentrum fÃ¼r Parlamentarische Wissenschaft und Dokumentation...
- CASE 2: ? Jones, Sonıa O. // Cases on Issues & Problems in Educational Management;1998, p149
The article presents a case study of funding problems faced by schools like the Johnson Town Comprehensive School. It highlights the creative ways of schools to utilize effectively deficient grants and subventions. It likewise shows the negative effect of poor maintenance to the appearance of...
- EYE TO THE FUTURE. Agron, Joe // American School & University;Nov2003, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p6
Looks at initiatives of the journal "American School & University" in the field of education facilities in 2003. Range of issues addressed in the roundtable conducted by the journal at the meeting of the American Institute of Architects Committee on Architecture for Education; Winners of its...