Illinois Housing Agency Selling $48M Senior Living Deal
- Secondary Activity Takes a Breather. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p2
The article reports on the condition of the U.S. bond market in terms of trading activity in the secondary, treasury yields, and yields for general obligation (GO) bonds.
- Illinois Authority OKs $900M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32625, p1
The article reports on the approval of $900 million of financings by the Illinois Finance Authority on May 8, 2007. The financings include new-money and refunding deals for the University of Chicago, Palos Community Hospital and Sherman Health System and for a new off-balance sheet student...
- Bid Side Quoted 5 Basis Points Lower As $737M of N.J. Turnpike Debt Sells. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p2
The bid side in municipals was quoted roughly five basis points lower in late trading on June 25, 2003, while in the new-issue market underwriters priced $737 million of New Jersey Turnpike Authority taxable revenue bonds. Scott Anderson, senior economist at Wells Fargo Bank, said the Federal...
- Yield Indexes Drop as Buyers Take Advantage of Recent Rally. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p35
Reports on the fall in the Bond Buyer municipal bond yield indexes in the week ending September 12, 2003. Yields on government securities during the week; Fall in bond yield indexes under various categories.
- Municipals Edge Higher Following Policy Announcement Front Fed. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p2
Reports on trading in the municipal bond market in the U.S. on September 21, 2004. Changes in municipal bond yields; Raising of the federal funds rate; Activity in the primary market.
- Municipals Finished Mixed in Wake of Greenspan's Congressional Testimony. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p2
Reports on the result of the July 20, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Popularity of longer-dated Treasuries; Cuts made on the prices of some municipal bond offerings; Impact of the statement of Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan about the status of the economy on the bond market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Presents charts depicting the result of the August 3, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Prices of government securities; Volume of 30-day treasuries.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 25. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Presents charts depicting the indicators of the October 25, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Status of consumer confidence; Volume of existing home sales.
- Ohio Lawmakers Look to $1.6 Billion Stimulus Package. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32863, p5
The article reports on the bill authorizing economic stimulus plan that includes scaled-back plan to borrow nearly $1 billion in Ohio. The plan includes a greater mix of funding sources, including bonds, future state revenues, and cash. The state would issue a total of roughly $970 million in...