FGIC Picks Dowden to Be First Chief Investment Officer
- Turned on to learn. Boyers, Karla // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p41
Presents comments by 10 association chief executive officers on things they have learned about staying dynamic professionally and about the learning process itself. Includes learning in stages; Soaking up information about you; Reliance on the competence of staff; Learning by teaching; Network...
- Clients, Credits and Awards. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on carrer development of several chief executive officers in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Presentation of a humanitarian award to Martin D. Schwartz, president and CEO of The Kennedy Center; Awarding of grants to university professors at Fairfield University; Launch of Dr. Ben...
- CAREER STEPS. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/20/2002, p20
Reports the career development of the executives in Asia. Achievements of chief executive officer Conrad Chiu of Market Catalyst; Career history of vice chairman Tim Isaac; Accomplishments of regional president Jeffrey Yu of Bates Asia.
- Are you on track for CEO? Beale, Claire // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2014, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including dimensions of a modern chief executive officer (CEO) and tips for building a career.
- Techies on the Rise. Steinburg, Craig // Training & Development;April92, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p15
Provides information on the views of 'Business Week' magazine on the technical and engineering career paths of chief executive officers (CEO). Percentage of CEO with technical and engineering background; Decline in the percentage of CEO with marketing and merchandising background.
- People Updates. // Official Board Markets;12/3/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 49, p23
The article offers news briefs related to career developments in the U.S. including Jeff Fielkow as executive vice president at ReCommunity and Anthony DiIenno as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Alpha Waste Solutions.
- THE POWER PACK. Deans, Alan // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/26/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6352, p58
Features the best chief executive officers (CEO) of Australia for the year 2002. Selection of the best chief executives; Career and business achievements of the chief executives.
- Money man. Hayman, Allister // Regeneration & Renewal;1/25/2008, p15
The article profiles Nigel Kershaw, chief executive officer of Big Issue Invest in Great Britain. Kershaw gained a diploma in printing and publishing management from the London College of Printing in 1977. He was appointed head printer of the Mirror Group in 1987. He then became the freelance...
- UP FRONT ON THE MOVE. // Asian Investor;Feb2011, p7
The article announces the career developments of several investment executives in Asia including the resignation of Ajai Kaul as acting chief executive officer (CEO) at AllianceBernstein, the appointment of Chris Ryan as CEO and board member of Perpetual Ltd., and the promotion of Diana...