Janney Taps Ex-Advest Exec for New England Post
- Janney Montgomery Continues Its Push Into New York State. Phillips, Ted; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/18/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33134, p7
The article reports on the career development of several business executives of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC including Michael Solomon as managing director, Christopher R. Long as director and head of the institutional trading desk, and Timothy M. Kelly as a director of public finance.
- Janney Recruits Branch Manager. Shilling, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;5/8/2015, p1
The regional broker-dealer landed a former business director from Lifetime Financial Growth, who also worked for Merrill Lynch and Lehman brothers.
- Janney Grabs Million-Dollar Producer. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;9/ 3/2014, p8
The article announces the appointment of Michael Coraggio as executive vice president of investments at financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott's lower Manhattan office in New York.
- Janney Names New Products Head. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p8
The article announces the appointment of Kevin Reed as head of the wealth management division at financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott LLC.
- Life Stories. OLSEN, PAT // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
The article features David Penn, executive vice president and director of wealth management services at Janney Montgomery Scott. Penn grew up in Baltimore, Maryland and received a degree in accounting from Drexel University in 1982. He was hired by Tim Scheve, Janney's president and chief...
- Munis Treading Water Ahead of Holiday. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;5/26/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33524, p2
The article presents views of various U.S. traders on country's bond market. A trader from San Francisco describes the bond market as illiquid. The company Municipal Market Data's (MMD's) index reveals that two year scale held at 0.44 percent on May 25, 2011, while 10 year note stayed at 2.65...
- Building Up. Wirth, Gregg // Traders Magazine;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 358, p1
The article offers information on the expansion of the trading and research products despite of the weak trading environment and declining financial volume by the trading firm Janney Montgomery Scott LLC. Topics include hiring of sales traders, research analysts, and sector traders, availability...
- Janney Montgomery To Buy Parker/Hunter. Helen Chang // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p6
The article informs that one of the country's oldest brokerages, Janney Montgomery Scott, which was established in 1832, will buy Pittsburgh-based Parker/Hunter Inc. Upon the acquisition, Parker/Hunter chairman, president, and chief executive officer Rorbert Kampeinert will serve as chairman of...
- Janney Montgomery Scott Adds Two Public Finance Bankers in Philly. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p7
The article announces that Joseph C. Vignola and Charles Ziese have joined the public finance division of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Vignola is a former executive director and chief executive officer of the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority....