Treasury to Offer $7B 6-Day Cash Managements
- Treasury to Raise Cash With 9-Yr, 11-Mo. Notes. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department will be raising cash by auctioning 8 billion dollars in nine-year, 11-month notes on March 9, 2006 in the U.S. According to the agency, the auction is reopening on the 10-year 4.5 percent notes and about 3.842 billion dollars of the notes are...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p2
The article reports that Treasury Department will sell 18 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on March 7, 2006 in the U.S. According to the agency the 28-day bills will raise 4 billion dollars in new cash by auctioning 18 billion dollars to refund 14 billion dollars of maturing bills.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $345M New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction announced by the U.S. Treasury Department. The department announced September 7, 2006 that it will raise $345 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $33.655 billion in...
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. bond market. Home sales unexpectedly rise by 5.2 percent in February 2006 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.91 million units, after experiencing five consecutive decline. Treasury Department will raise 9.995 billion dollars new cash by...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes To Raise New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on an auction announced by the U.S. Treasury Department. The department announced that it will auction $8 billion 9 year, 11 month notes on September 12, 2006 to raise cash. Its auction is a reopening of the ten year 4 7/8% notes dated August 15, 2006 and due August 15, 2016...
- Treasury 2-Years To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the auction of bank notes by the Treasury Department to refund maturing securities in Washington.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.030% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2014, Issue 34220, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $50 billion of four-week bills at a 0.030% high yield, a price of 99.997583.
- Treasury to Sell $24B 3-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $24 billion three-year notes on April 7.