Anoka's Arena Bonds
- Junk Falls Further: Moody's Downgrades Schenectady, N.Y., to Ba3, on Watch LIst. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Schenectady, New York's general obligation bond rating and placed the rating on a watch list for further credit downgrades, affecting $500 million in debt outstanding in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant...
- With New Hospital on Hold, Edward Health Nets Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p30
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its credit outlook for the Edward Health Services Corp. (EHSC) to stable from negative. The outlook change comes ahead of the of EHSC sales of $225 million of bonds through the Illinois Finance Authority. This deal comes...
- Affirming Eugene. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32322, p29
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has rated the general obligation bonds of Eugene, Oregon as Aa2. The move is in line with the city's sale of refunding bonds at 23.7 million dollar. It has a track record of healthy and stable general fund balances and debt profile....
- Moody's Rates Spanish Securities. // National Mortgage News;3/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p12
The article discusses that Moody's Investors Service assigned a definitive rating of Aaa to euro 1.5 billion of the fifth series of Spanish covered bonds issued by AyT Cedulas Cajas Global, Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos from its euro 200 billion covered bond program established in December 2005.
- Structure Pushes Reno Agency's Sale Back to Investment Grade. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;12/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32521, p33
The article reports on the bond rating of Reno Redevelopment Agency in Nevada. The bond was graded Ba2 and BB-plus by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp., respectively. The redevelopment agency debt back were downgraded by two companies because of its downtown...
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.