University Gets Positive
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Fridley, Minn., GOs Cut to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports on the downgrade of the city of Fridley, Minnesota's underlying general obligation rating to Aa2 from Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- Moody's Downgrades Carroll County, N.H., GOs. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p2
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to assign an A1 rating with a negative outlook to the general obligation (GO) bonds of Carroll County, New Hampshire.
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Moody's blues: Five at risk. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;12/10/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p10
The article reports on the possible impact on hospitals of a potential downgrade of municipal bond insurers by Moody's Investors Service. In light of deteriorating conditions in the U.S. mortgage market, Moody's outlined the approach it is taking on assessing the influence on the ratings of bond...