Madison to Merge Two State Funds into Third, Larger One
- Bond Funds. Manson, Derek // Money;Jun2003, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p150
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of June 2003.
- Bond ambition. // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p57
Features the Sterling Bond Fund in Great Britain. Type; Aim; Minimum investment.
- How to Buy a Sector Fund. Kinnel, Russel // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jul2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
The article offers advice on investing in a sector fund. The factors that need to be considered in purchasing sector funds include expense ratios and strong management. It cites the benefits of hiring a specialist who knows the sector better than the managers of diversified funds. It mentions...
- MUTUAL FUNDS. // Caribbean Business;4/28/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p57
This article presents statistical data related to mutual funds. The data include information of AIM Aggressive Growth, AIM Charter fund, AIM Weingarten Fund, Eaton Vance Tax-Managed, Oppenheimer Global, Oppenheimer Global Growth and Income, Pioneer Growth and Pioneer Value.
- Amer Funds IntmBd Fd A. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: American Funds;Feb2006, Issue 33, p4
Focuses on the Intermediate Bond Fund of America. Portfolio managers of the mutual fund; Performance of the fund in 2005; Investment style of the fund.
- Cautious AFI suffers as bonds fall. Teasdale, James // Fund Strategy;7/31/2006, p24
The article focuses on the impact of decreasing bond funds to Cautious Adviser Fund Index (AFI). Bond exposure within the three AFIs ranges from four percent in the Aggressive AFI to 39 percent in the Cautious index. The 18 panelists reduced their bond allocation for their Cautious portfolio...
- Equity Funds Lose $31.8B In Week Ended Nov. 12. // Money Management Executive;11/24/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the $31.8 billion lose of the equity funds that was ended on November 12, 2008 based on the data gathered from Trim Tabs Investment Research. It has been reported that equity mutual funds have lost assets weekly since July 23. Data shows that Global equity funds also lost...
- The peas corps. Popplewell, Keith // Money Marketing;11/3/2005, p52
Comments on the complexity of corporate bond funds. Inclusion of a range of grade insurers; Composition of various terms and issues; Provision of examples of funds under the main categories of fixed-interest fund.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p21
Presents a chart depicting quick scales for competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 2005. Revenue fund bonds of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities; Universities revenue bonds of Nevada System of Higher Education; Lincoln Electric System revenue bonds in Nebraska.