N.Y C. Picks GO, Agency Swap Advisers
- Swap Specialist: Look at the Libor Alternative When Calculating Rates. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p32
Reports on the recommendation of Peter Shapiro, managing director of Swap Financial Group that tax-exempt bond issuers should consider an alternative calculation of rates in order to compensate for short-term losses. Drawbacks of using the standard Libor rates of accommodating such losses;...
- California Picks IMAGE For $1B Swap. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p1
Focuses on the economic recovery bond sale of California. Worth of interest rate swaps included in the bond sale; Role of the Investment Management Advisory Group Inc. on the swap component; Number of parts for the bond sale.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p7
Several charts are presented which provide data from Municipal Market Data and Swap Financial Group LLC on the municipal swap index from January to December 2011, index-linked muni swaps, and bond yields vs. swap rates in the U.S.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p33
Focuses on the market indicators for transaction of bonds during 2002 and 2003. Total volume of bonds in terms of dollar; Index for bonds developed by Bond Buyer; Sales of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of the issuers; Amount and date for offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p20
Presents state-wise results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of February 14, 2002. Amount and due dates for bond sales; Book entries for different transactions.
- TIMED Sale Advancing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State Board Commission will convene to consider a resolution that would set the parameters of the 435 million dollars negotiated bond sale for the state's transportation program.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bonds offered by several states in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by State in the U.S.