Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.330% High Yield
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $2B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p7
The article reports on the $2 billion of new cash raised by the U.S. Treasury Department through weekly auctions of treasury bills. The department will auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $31 billion to refund $29 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $16 billion of...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.195% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2015, p14
The article reports on the 45 billion U.S. dollar four-week bills auctioned off by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.195 percent high yield, a price of 99.98433, as of December 22, 2015.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on the auction of the U.S. Treasury Department's multi-billion dollar worth of four-week bills. Price at which the bills were auctioned off; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.720% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the four-week bills as of February 21, 2002. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Percentage of median yield of bills.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 35 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 5, 2012.
- Treasury to Reopen 5-Years on Wednesday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will raise cash by reopening its 2 5/8 percent notes, by auctioning 15 billion dollars of five-year notes on June 11, 2003. The four-year 11-month notes are dated May 15, 2003 and due May 15, 2008.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at Zero High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article discusses the U.S. Treasury Department's auctions at zero high yield, allotment of tenders at the high rate and adds that the bills have an issue date of September 18, 2014 and are due October 16, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;2/05/2015, p18
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills on February 9, 2015.
- Treasury to Offer $34B 91-Days, $28B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p24
The article reports on the 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills to be auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.