Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.330% High Yield
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $2B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p7
The article reports on the $2 billion of new cash raised by the U.S. Treasury Department through weekly auctions of treasury bills. The department will auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $31 billion to refund $29 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $16 billion of...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.195% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2015, p14
The article reports on the 45 billion U.S. dollar four-week bills auctioned off by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.195 percent high yield, a price of 99.98433, as of December 22, 2015.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on the auction of the U.S. Treasury Department's multi-billion dollar worth of four-week bills. Price at which the bills were auctioned off; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.720% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the four-week bills as of February 21, 2002. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Percentage of median yield of bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Weekly Bill Auction. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p2
Reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Utilization of the proceeds from the auction.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 35 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 5, 2012.
- Treasury to Reopen 5-Years on Wednesday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will raise cash by reopening its 2 5/8 percent notes, by auctioning 15 billion dollars of five-year notes on June 11, 2003. The four-year 11-month notes are dated May 15, 2003 and due May 15, 2008.
- News In Brief: Four-Week Bills Go At 1.990%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p2
Reports on an auction of treasury bills conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Exchange of maturing securities by Federal banks at the auction.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Auctioned at 0.060% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33850, p2
The article discusses an auction of 30 billion U.S. dollars of four-weekbills by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.060 percent high yield.