Jan. Retail Sales Up 2.3%; Ex-Autos Increase 2.2%
- Retail Sales Rise 1.2%; Ex-Autos Inch Up 0.4%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p2
The article reports on the increase of retail and motor vehicles sales, by 1.2% and 0.4% respectively, in the U.S.
- State-by Statement. Brown, Don J. // Dealernews;Nov2005, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p92
Presents a chart depicting sales report on motor vehicles based on analysis of available retails sales data through September 2005 by state in the U.S.
- Retail Sales Jump 0.7%; Ex-Autos Climbs 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32299, p2
The article reports on the sales incurred by retailers in December 2005 in the U.S. The overall 0.7 percent rise was below a 0.8 percent rise projected by IFR BondData America's poll of economists. Sales of motor vehicles and parts dealers fueled the overall rise. They increased 2.6 percent...
- Analysis - January 2012. // Retail Trade;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the retail sales in Canada for January 2012. It mentions the motor vehicle and parts dealers sale has been increased by 3.7 percent. It also mentions the clothing and clothing accessories stores has been reported growth of 0.6 percent in January. The Food and beverage...
- January Retail Sales, Ex-Autos Each Rise 03%. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the status of retail sales in motor vehicle and gasoline station in the U.S. in January 2008. Retail sales increased 0.3 percent in this period due to gains in both sector. Total retail sales were stronger than the 0.1 percent decline expected. Analysts forecasted a...
- Sportbikes -- Setting Sales. Brown, Don J. // Dealernews;Sep2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p94
Focuses on expected sales of motorcycles in the U.S. in 2005. Retail sales trend; Two-wheel motorcycle sales forecast; Retail sales by segment; Sportbike concerns.
- State-by-Statement. Brown, Don J. // Dealernews;May2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p92
Presents data on retail sales of various types of motor vehicles in the U.S. through March 2005.
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;6/15/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p1
The article reports developments related to economic development in the U.S. The country's retail sales including food services increased 1.4% in May from April 2007. The Consumer Price Index rose 0.7% in May 2007 after increasing 0.4% in April 2007. According to a new rent survey, retail rents...
- City's retail sales growth tops since '83. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);2/8/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, pA3
The article reports developments on the 2006 retail sales growth in Spokane County, Washington. The city had an 11.7 percent increase in taxable retail sales in the third quarter of the year, thus, placing the city's growth at their highest percentage gain in 23 years. It was believed that the...