Payrolls Up 211 ,000; Unemployment Down to 4.7%
- Non-Farm Payrolls Grew 112,000 in Nov. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p2
Reports on the growth of non-farm payrolls in the U.S. for the month of November 2004. Proportion of payroll expansion; Percentage decrease in unemployment rate; Increase in wages for the month.
- Indicators… at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p23
The article offers information on several indicators of business for year 2009 including decline in the starting wages of employees, decline in the vacancies and increase in the unemployment.
- Payroll up 78,000; May Joblessness down. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p2
Reports on the increase of non-farm payrolls in Washington from 78,000 to 133.33 million in May. Decrease of unemployment rate in the state from 5.1 to 5.2 in April.
- Payrolls Rise 138,000; Jobless Rate Flat at 4.7%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p2
This article discusses April 2006 labor market indicators from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Non-farm payrolls rose by 138,000. Unemployment rate remained steady at 4.7 percent. Wages rose to $16.61 per hour on average. There were increases in average weekly earnings and average hourly...
- Employment, unemployment, and wages. // Economic Indicators;Oct93, p11
Presents statistics on employment, unemployment and wages in the United States covering the period 1986 to 1994. Noninstitutional population; Labor force; Employment; Civilian labor force; Civilian employment; Unemployment.
- Employment, unemployment, and wages. // Economic Indicators;Sep94, p11
Presents statistics on employment, unemployment and wages in the United States from 1984 through August 1994. Noninstitutional population; Resident Armed Forces; Labor force including resident Armed Forces; Civilian employment and unemployment.
- ESTABLISHMENT DATA EMPLOYMENT SEASONALLY ADJUSTED. // Employment & Earnings;Sep2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p58
Presents statistics on production or nonsupervisory workers on private nonfarm payrolls by major industry sector and selected industry detail in the United States, seasonally adjusted, from August 2003 to August 2004. Total nonfarm; Total private; Goods-producing; Natural resources and mining;...
- ESTABLISHMENT DATA EMPLOYMENT NOT SEASONALLY ADJUSTED. // Employment & Earnings;Sep2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p73
Presents statistics pertaining to employees on nonfarm payrolls by detailed industry in the United States, from July 2003 to August 2004. Total nonfarm; Total private; Goods-producing; Natural resources and mining; Construction; Manufacturing; Trade, transportation, and utilities.
- ESTABLISHMENT DATA STATE AND AREA EMPLOYMENT NOT SEASONALLY ADJUSTED. // Employment & Earnings;Sep2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p94
Presents statistics pertaining to employees on nonfarm payrolls in States and selected areas by major industry in the U.S., from July 2003 to July 2004.