Funds Tapped for Seating
- Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority: Advertisement for Proposals for the Metrodome Stadium Used Equipment Sale. // Minnesota State Register;12/23/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p932
The article presents the advertisement for proposals for the metrodome used equipment sale, issued by Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, as of December 2013. The topics discussed include the removal and disposal of stadium related equipments, information related to the contract document, and...
- NEXO's All-Singing All-Dancing Sound Systems. // PanStadia;2012 Anniversary Edition, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p216
The article provides information regarding the sound systems of NEXO SA, which are used in sports facilities. It mentions that NEXO, which is French company, has provided 15 European stadia with their sound systems in 2011. It adds that the modern designs networked by NEXO feature amplifier and...
- NEW YORK: Stadium Talks Back . McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p39
Reports on the agreement between sports teams and New York City for the City to finance the sports stadiums with bonds and for the teams to pay more than half of the debt service on the debt. Decision of the government to finance transportation and infrastructure improvements for the stadiums.
- Arena Deal Bounces Back. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p1
Reports on the financing of basketball and hockey stadium by the Houston Sports Authority through the sale of revenue bonds in Harris County, Texas. Deals for the sale of bonds; Insurance of bond issues by Municipal Bond Insurance Association.
- ARIZONA: Pima Ponders Sports Agency. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32833, p9
The article reports on the approval of provisionary plan that would make a regional sports authority to finance baseball spring training facilities by Pima County officials in Tucson, Arizona. It stated that the existing stadium district is supported by a hotel tax and a surcharge on car...
- Arizona Agency Collects 18 Proposals for Stadium Site. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p32
Reports that the National Football League of Arizona and sports authority has collected 18 proposals for stadium site. Plans of the sports authority to issue bond funds to finance the construction of the stadium; Description on the site selection process of the sports authority.
- Glendale, Ariz., City Council OKs Bonds for MLB Spring Training Facility. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p4
The article reports on the intent of the City Council in Glendale, Arizona to issue revenue bonds for the construction of a new baseball facility in the state. The said revenue bonds is intended to finance the development of an $80.7 million baseball spring training facility for the upcoming...
- Deadline nears for Omaha, Des Moines convention center plans. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;04/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30621, p3
Discusses the efforts of Iowa and Nebraska urban lawmakers to sell the idea of bond financing legislation to their rural counterparts before they adjourn in May 1999. Aim to provide funds for arena and convention projects in Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska; Key aspects of the financing...
- WISD considers options for remaining bond funds. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/22/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p1
The article focuses on the discussion of the Whitney Independent School District (WISD) Board of Trustees in Texas to consider options for using the remaining bond funds such as the construction of football field at Whitney High School, a tennis court, and repair of the track at Baker Field.