Oklahoma Banker Facing Newest Challenges
- Fifth Third Among Banks Posting Big Harp 2.0 Profits. Berry, Kate // American Banker;5/10/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 73, p5
The article focuses on Fifth Third Mortgage, a U.S. bank which is the sixth-largest Home Affordable Refinance Program (Harp) lender in first-quarter 2012. Fifth Third Mortgage's senior vice president Bob Lewis discusses Harp, profitability, and the bank's acceptance of borrowers with LTVs or...
- Former Public Finance Banker's Book Offers Insider's View. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/25/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34649, p1
Longtime public finance banker Mark Melio shares his story in a recent memoir recalling his years in the industry.
- Dangers of using `optimal' cutpoints in the evaluation of prognostic factors. Altman, Douglas G.; Lausen, Berthold // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;6/1/94, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p829
Opinion. Focuses on the prognostic factors in cancer. Significance to the understanding of disease and variation of treatment; Use of statistical analysis for S-phase fraction (SPF); Concept of optimal cutpoints; Analysis of previous studies; Statistical considerations.
- Microarray to be used as routine clinical screen. Schubert, Charlotte M. // Nature Medicine;Jan2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the use of microarray techniques for the prognostic screening of cancer patients by the Netherlands Cancer Institute in Netherlands. Assessment of the tumor profile of the patients; Determination which patient will receive adjuvant treatment after surgery.
- Obituary: Karin Werness. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F345, p1
An obituary for Karin R. Werness, a banker in public finance is presented.
- Three Bankers Leave Ad\est; Two of Them Go to Loop. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32051, p6
Reports on the resignation of three public bankers employed at Advest Inc. in Florida. Continuation of expanding the public finance effort; Recruitment of a public finance banker in Tampa; Consideration of the three bankers as a normal attrition that coincidentally happened in one week.
- Bob Lewis. // IT Training;Jul2002, p42
Profiles Bob Lewis, senior manager of learning and development of Cisco Systems Inc. Career details; Educational background; Interest of Lewis on technologies related to learning.
- Bob Lewis Jr. // Golf World;2/15/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 29, p13
Profiles Bob Lewis Jr., president of Welded Tubes Inc. His achievements as a golfer; His plans for his career in golf.
- College Station, March 21-23, 2014. // Texas Jewish Historical Society Newsletter;Apr2014, p7
Photographs are presented depicting the attendees for the council meeting of the Texas Jewish Historical Society (TJHS) at the City of College Station on March 21 to 23, 2014 in Texas which includes Nancy Berry, Bob Lewis and Lou Solka.