INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p14
Presents charts and graphs of private equity financing, as of September 2, 2003. Distribution by region; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising leveraged buyouts in the United States and worldwide.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p16
Presents private equity-related charts and graph, as of September 30, 2003. Breakdown by U.S. region; Amount raised by venture capital funds, buyout funds and mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising on U.S. and global leveraged buyouts.
- THE LBO MARKET. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p82
Several charts are presented that list leveraged buyout transactions from 1997 to 2006.
- the lbo market. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p63
Presents tables that list data about the leveraged buyout market in 2005, including the number of deals in the market from 1996 to 2005 and the value of the deals.
- Ratings Movers: Bare Escentuals Up On Profits, Abengoa Powers Down On Plant Delay. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/21/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p9
A chart is presented that lists a selection of U.S. Leveraged Bank Debt Ratings Changes Between May 11 -17, 2007 including loan details, ratings change and agencies of Epicor Software and Abengoa Bioenergy of Nebraska.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED U.S. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/4/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p8
A chart showing recently closed leveraged loans in the U.S. borrowed by several companies including Sealed Air Corp., Key Safety Systems Inc., and Surgery Center Holdings Inc., is presented.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p9
A chart is presented that lists leveraged loans issued by various firms in the U.S. during the years 2007 and 2008 including Bright Horizons, American Tower Corp. and Kapstone.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;3/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p8
A chart depicting the leveraged loan of several companies including Airvana Network Solutions, Fairmount Minerals, and Allegiant Travel with their corresponding announcement dates from February 2011 to March 2011 is presented.
- Will bankers to LBO firms find themselves out of work too? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p10
Considers the impact that the decline in leveraged buyout (LBO) deal volume will have on investment bankers catering to the LBO market. Decline in deal volume from 1999 to 2000; Possible layoffs of financial sponsor bankers; Interest rates; Effect of the depressed state of the high-yield debt...