'MCN' Elevates Gibbons and Vernadakis
- He Made a Difference. McCormick, John // Money Management Executive;10/28/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p3
An obituary for Tom Steinert-Threlkeld, the former editorial director of the journal, is presented who died on October 20, 2013.
- Securities Industry News Names New Editor-in-Chief. McCormick, John // Securities Industry News;7/20/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
The article announces that appointment of Tom Steinert-Threlkeld as editor-in-chief of this periodical, "Securities Industry News."
- Former 'MCN' Editor in Chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld Mourned. // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p35
The article presents an obituary for former "Multichannel News" editor-in-chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld.
- He Made A Difference. Mccormick, John // Traders Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 26 Issue 357, p1
An obituary for journal's former editor Tom Steinert-Threlkeld is presented.
- Steinert-Threlkeld to Helm 'MCN' // Multichannel News;9/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the recruitment of Tom Steinert-Threlkeld, a business journalist and editorial executive at Ziff Davis Media, as the new editor-in-chief of "Multichannel News" periodical effective September 28, 2005. Remarks from Steinert-Threlkeld on the periodical; Career background of...
- TV trade pubs push Web in editorial redo. // Daily Variety;8/7/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the editorial restructure underwent by both Multichannel News and Broadcasting and Cable (B&C) for the enhancement of their Web operations. In Multichannel News, former editor-in-chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld will hold editorial directorship. B&C executive editor Mark...
- Reed TV trades merge ops. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 39, p52
The article reports on the merger of two television-industry trade publications of the publishing company Reed Business Information Ltd. The merging publications include Broadcasting and Cable and its sister brand Multichannel News. It is mentioned that Tom Steinert-Threlkeld will be the...
- Vernadakis named AA exec editor. // Advertising Age;10/25/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p4
This article reports on the appointment of George Vernadakis as executive editor at Advertising Age. He will have responsibility for the day-to-day editorial operations of Advertising Age magazine, and will report to editor Scott Donaton. Vernadakis was most recently, as of October 1999, editor...
- 'MCN' Ups Gibbons, Jordan. // Multichannel News;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
Reports that the `Multichannel News' magazine has promoted Kent Gibbons to editor and Carol Jordan to group deputy editor in an effort to better serve its readers. Overview on highlights of Gibbons and Jordan's careers; Job responsibilities; Direct supervisors.