Now, Store TV Shows on PC Drive
- This just in. // Multichannel News;03/13/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p2
Reports on developments related to cable television in the United States, for the week ended March 13, 2000. Increase in the number of digital video subscribers; Cable Television Laboratories Inc.'s certification of ten plug-and-play cable modems.
- DOCSIS Paves the Road for Cable's Future. Yassini, Rouzbeh // Multichannel News;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p37
Focuses on the impact of Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification, a computer software on cable televisions in the U.S. Certification of the modems by the Cable Television Laboratories Inc.; Creation of specifications, testing plans and procedures; Provision of the industry with Internet...
- CableLabs Moves Ahead on DOCSIS, CableHome. Brown, Karen; Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p33
Reports decision of Cable Television Laboratories Inc. to concentrate on innovation projects from cable modems to digital video in the U.S. Focus on the Data Over Cable Services Interface Specification (DOCSIS) engine; Importance of technological advancement for the cable industry to provide...
- Ops Don't Feel 1.1 Pressure. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p27
Reports on the upgrading of cable television systems in the United States. Announcement of Cable Television Laboratories Inc. of the first Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification 1.1-certified products (DOCSIS 1.1); Expectations of Cox Communications Inc. with regards to the DOCISS 1.1...
- Cable MSOs eye OCAP revisions. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the revisions of the OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP) software by Cable Television Laboratories Inc. Specifications of OCAP; Design of the advanced digital set-tops; Features of the revised version of OCAP.
- Getting ready for DOCSIS 1.1. Ellis, Leslie // CED;Oct2001, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the transition plan for DOCSIS 1.1 specification by CableLabs. Relevance of DOCSIS 1.1 to financial objectives of corporate executives; Visibility of service tiers in DOCSIS 1.1; Dependence of transition plan development of DOCSIS 1.1 on system design and operation.
- CableLabs bows software tools for interactive content. // CED;Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p8
The article reviews the tru2way Reference Implementation software from Cable Television Laboratories Inc. (CableLabs).
- OCAP spec released for comment. // CED;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the release of the OpenCable Application Platform software specifications by CableLabs in the United States. Applications for interactive services; Participation of consumer electronic manufacturers in the development of the specifications; Ability of the software to merge World Wide...
- New Media. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;08/02/99, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p34
Provides information on PacketCable, an initiative launched by CableLab to develop interface specifications for delivering real-time packetized services over the two-way cable. Details on the first PacketCable specifications released by CableLabs; Features of the PacketCable 1.1; Companies that...