Noggin Starts Book Drive
- Book 'Em, Cable:. // CableFAX Daily;4/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 67, p3
Reports on the amount of money pledged by TW Cable's New York/New Jersey systems in public service advertisements and print promotion for Noggin's "Get Ready to Read" initiative.
- TIME WARNER BOWS ON-DEMAND LIST SITE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/3/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
The article reviews the Web site twoondemand.com from Time Warner Cable.
- nonprofit matters. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;8/16/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p8
This section offers news briefs on the activities done by several nonprofit organizations in Texas. The 10th annual Charity Gold Tournament will be presented by Thos S. Byrne Ltd. and The Byrne Foundation at Trophy Club Country Club on August 23, 2010. Time Warner Cable is hosting a school...
- On the right path? Ditlea, Steve // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/3/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p56
Focuses on the problems faced by Time Warner company President Linda McCutcheon Conneally on its Pathfinder web site. How Time's parent company changed the designs of the Pathfinder site; Business model used by Conneally for Pathfinder.
- Public Carriage Quarrels Risky. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;3/27/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the decision of Outdoor Channel CEO Andrew Dale to include viewers in its dispute with Time Warner Cable, which plans to move the cable network to a more expensive subscription package or drop the channel altogether. The cable network has just over 26 million subscribers....
- TW Aids L.A. 'Civic Literacy' Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p8
Reports on a civic literacy public affairs program launched by the Los Angeles, California division of Time Warner Cable. Partners of the division in promoting voters registration; Participation requested by the cable company from politicians; Details of the civic literacy initiative conducted...
- Time Warner Clothing Drive Benefits Alpha Project Trainees. Glazer, Joyce // San Diego Business Journal;7/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p38
The article presents news briefs related to philanthropy in California. Its ninth annual Clothes 4 A Cause business clothing drive was conducted by Time Warner Cable. A $46,000 grant from the American Battlefield Protection Program was received by the San Diego Archaeological Center. A...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // CED;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p164
Presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry as of December 2000. Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers' creation of an advisory group; Time Warner Cable Inc.'s partnership with PowerUP, an organization dedicated to preparing the youth for success in the digital age;...
- Time Warner seeks shareholders vote on tobacco depictions in movies. // Indiantelevision.com;6/20/2015, p13
The article reports that Time Warner, the parent company of the entertainment firm Warner Bros., has become the first company to hold a shareholder vote on tobacco depictions in movies. Topics discussed include the resolution on smoking in movies being submitted by shareholder advocacy...