THRIVING IN THE SPOTLIGHT
- Kathryn Falk. Grossman, Andrew // Television Week;4/10/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p32
The article profiles Kathryn Falk, vice-president of public and government affairs at Cox Communications Northern Virginia. Gary McCollum, head of the region, describes the performance of Falk in the company. She started her career as a regulator for the National Association of Utility...
- THRIVING IN THE SPOTLIGHT. Clarke, Melanie // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 15, p16A
Profiles Kathryn Falk, vice president of Government and Public Affairs at Cox Communications and recipient of the Vanguard Award for Young Leadership of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association National Show in the U.S. in 2006. Observation on the knowledge of the corporate...
- Toolbox for managers and assistants: Dealing effectively with... // Public Management (00333611);Aug98, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p18
Lists several tools that can be utilized in engaging and educating citizen to participate in government management. Public-access television; Proactive public relations; Community-based information and education programs.
- Romance's savage fury unleashed. Wechsler, Pat; Davis, Ruth G. // New York;5/16/94, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the fight between `Romantic Times Magazine' president Kathryn Falk and `Playgirl' managing editor Charlene Keel at the magazine's conference in April 1994. John D'Salvo as America's sexiest male romance cover model; Keel's consideration of a lawsuit against Falk.
- Cox's Kathryn Falk Elected Chairman of Virginia Cable Group. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p42
The article reports that Kathryn Falk was elected as Chairman of the board of the organization Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA) at the 47th annual Virginia Cable Show in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia as of November 2013.
- Heed the Early Warnings. J. N. F. // Marketing News;12/30/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that in 2009 consumer complaints on social networking websites, like Facebook and Twitter, led to companies removing advertisements, products or changing their policies.
- Customer's Complaints Analysis and how to Improve Customer Relations. Baptista, Christina; Šliburyte, Laimona // Management of Organizations: Systematic Research;2003, Issue 25, p27
The aim of this article is to provide a better understanding of how to handle customer's complaints online in order to improve customer relations. This study's contribution to theory regards the application of the existing theory on customer complaint: what do the customers complain about;...
- Admit it: Some customers are wrong. Olsztynski, Jim // Snips;Apr2010, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p47
The author offers advice on how to deal with customers in the business sector. He counters the basic business philosophy that customers are always right. He emphasizes that customers, on the contrary, are often wrong because they complain even about silly things. An advice on how to deal with...
- Handling Customer Complaints. Ramsey, Robert D. // American Salesman;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p15
Presents guidelines for handling customer complaints. Reasons for complaining by customers; Importance of customer complaints to a business; Attitudes that should be avoided for dealing with customers.