PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p142
Reports on developments related to cable television and subscription television executives in the United States as of November 27, 2000. Appointment of Sal Petruzzi as director of public affairs for A&E Networks; Appointment of Scott Langerman as vice president of new business for BBC America;...
- Largest Cable Systems. // Multichannel News;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p38
Provides information on the cable systems across the U.S. owned by cable operator Charter. Number of subscribers; Top executives.
- BASICS ON THE RISE. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the increasing number of basic-subscribers in cable television in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2005. Number of customers lost by Charter Communications Co.; Factors that contributed to the increasing number of subscribers; Impact of the telephony services offered by cable...
- Mogul to Vogel: You're Out at Charter. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p12
Deals with issues concerning Charter Communications Inc. Problems confronting the cable company regarding its financial and operating results; Reason for the resignation of chief executive officer Carl Vogel; Decline of the company's subscribers.
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.
- Cable Tiptoes to Market. Larson, Megan; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
Focuses on deals involving cable television networks in the United States as of May 2000. Comments from industry executives; Status of the cable market.