CABLE'S LEGAL EAGLE SOARS
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.
- Cable Tiptoes to Market. Larson, Megan; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
Focuses on deals involving cable television networks in the United States as of May 2000. Comments from industry executives; Status of the cable market.
- INCREASE OF CABLE TV SUBSCRIBERS. // Macedonian Business Monthly;11/1/2012, Issue 124, p8
The article reports on the 7.38 percent increase in the number of cable television (TV) subscribers in Macedonia in the second quarter of 2012.
- Cable Rates. McADAMS, DEBORAH D. // TV Technology;1/16/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p6
The article presents the author's views regarding cable rates, focusing on cable package, direct-buy channels, and subscriber fees.
- Let's Get Digital. Larson, Megan // Adweek Midwest Edition;9/24/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 39, pSR24
Reports on the growth of cable television networks in the U.S. in 2001. Annual rate increase in the total number of cable subscriptions; Services offered by cable networks; Cable services that will play greater roles in the years following 2001; Expected increase in license fees and premium...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);1/27/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p25
Presents news briefs on the cable television industry of the U.S. as of January 27, 2003. Agreement between video-game network, G4 with the National Cable Television Cooperative; Show to be launched by the Speed Channel; Addition of MTV2 Adelphia Systems in Cleveland, Ohio.