ONE COMCASTIC EXEC
- New in Hall: Levin, Malone, Turner. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/21/99, Vol. 129 Issue 26, p33
Highlights the National Cable Television Center & Museum's induction of six honorees into its Hall of Fame. Includes Pauline Dunn, former owner of TV Cable Corp.; Amos B. Hostetter Jr., former chairman and chief executive of Continental Cablevision; Gerald M. Levin, chairman and chief executive...
- Great Lakes Taps 'Famers' Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Reports on Great Lakes Cable Expo's establishment of a regional cable hall of fame at the trade show of the year 2003. List of inductees; Executives to be bestowed with Pinnacle awards from various industry categories.
- CTAM Proffers Rainmakers, TAMIs. // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the name of the executives who will be honored for their efforts to help grow the industry at the group's annual CTAM Summit in August 2007 in the U.S. Some of the winners include Gary Dusa,...
- Beacon 2002 Awards. // Multichannel News;3/18/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p10A
Presents a list of recipients of the 2002 Beacon Awards from the Cable Television Public Affairs Association in the U.S.
- NCTA salutes Hefner, Dolan. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;4/4/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 25, p8
Reports the recipients of the Vanguard Award from the National Telecommunications & Cable Assn. in Washington.
- Awards Honor Commitment. Hill, Lee Alan // Television Week;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, pS2
Previews the 2004 Vanguard Awards of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana on May 4. Number of executives in the cable industry who will be honored at the event; Comments from various NCTA executives...
- HOB housing CableACE awards. // Hollywood Reporter;10/9/95, Vol. 339 Issue 16, p15
Reports that the National Academy of Cable Programming will hold nontelevised portions of its 1995 CableACE Awards in a charity event in West Hollywood, California to benefit Cable Positive Inc.
- Parks: Always a Team Player. Antil, M. C. // CableFAX Daily;7/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 142, p4
Focuses on the retirement of Perry Parks, an executive of Comcast. His contribution to the cable TV industry and football; Praises given by Comcast VP of State Government Affairs John Gibbs to Parks; Overview of people who influenced Parks, including Ron Cooper.
- Initiative Has Its Rewards. Pendleton, Jennifer // Television Week;7/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p25
Provides information on the CTAM Summit 2004 to be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts from July 18, 2004 to July 21, 2004. Expected number of participants; Sectors where the executives who will be attending the summit will come from; Purpose of organizing the...