'NoTORIous' Keeps VH1 Rolling on Sundays
- 'Love' rules at VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/18/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 13, p5
The "Flavor of Love 2" is declared as the most watched episode in VH1 series. The 90 minute series on sunday attracted around 7.5 million viewers and a 4.9 million in the 18-49 demo. The channel's viewership grew 11% in primetime and 4% in total-day and is ranked fourth among basic cable nets....
- Online chatter can hook TV viewers -- and advertisers. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;4/22/2010, p02
The article discusses the challenge faced by news networks to create programming that accommodate audience interaction.
- Handling With Care. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p33
The article discusses several shows announced by the television networks for helping the cable viewers with personal crises.
- ITV's viewing share falls to all-time low. // Marketing Week;11/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p12
Reports the decline of television viewers of ITV in Great Britain. Failure to achieve the target audience; Percentage of the viewers compared to BBC1; Age group of the audience.
- TAM ratings: Colors sees a major dip in ratings; Sab TV gains the most in week 43. // Exchange4media.com;10/29/2015, p1
The article focuses on the result of the television audience measurement (TAM) ratings for various television networks in India as of October 29, 2015 which include Star Plus, Zee TV, and Sony TV.
- Diwali doesn't manage to light up Hindi GEC genre even this year. // Exchange4media.com;11/23/2015, p5
The article reports that according to data released by Television Audience Measurement (TAM) a dip in the viewership of Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) genre has felt during Diwali in India.
- Nick's Viral Video. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p2
The article reports that the kids network Nickelodeon is searching for young video auteurs, as part of its "iCarly" show. One of the recent talent finds is a brother-sister duo who can balance spoons across their faces-not just on the nose, but one on each cheekbone and one on each ear. The...
- Pontiac, Starburst Supporting Actors in MTV Movie Awards. Ebenkamp, Becky; Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;6/5/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the marketers lined up by MTV Networks as sponsors for its MTV Movie Awards in the U.S. on June 8, 2006. Among the companies included are Neutrogena, Pontiac, L'OrÃ©al, Starburst and American Legacy Foundation's truth. According to the television network's executive,...
- 'Love' bow wows VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;8/9/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 26, p3
The article reports that VH1 relationship show "Flavor of Love" season two has captured the biggest season premiere audience for the cable network. The 90-minute program drew around 3.3 million viewers. "Flavor of Love 2" has become a breakout show for VH1, which has made Sunday nights a...