TV In Air at Mobile Fest
- Martin to NCTA: Not your enemy. Nordyke, Kimberly; Associated Press // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/8/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 24, p4
The article presents information related to the National Cable & Telecommunications Association's conference which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 7-9, 2007. The conference was attended by several persons including FCC chairman Kevin Martin, Time Warner Cable president and CEO Glenn Britt...
- The Vibe in Vegas. Zipper, Stuart // CableFAX Daily;3/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p2
Focuses on the TelecomNEXT conference in Las Vegas, Nevada as of March 2006. Key notes given by Time Warner Cable's Glen Britt and Disney's Bob Iger; Comments regarding the attendance of Britt in the event.
- Cable Show General Session Focuses on Innovation, Economy. Hernon, Monta Monaco // Communications Technology;May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p8
Information about several papers discussed at The Cable Show General Session in April 2009 is presented. Topics include the embracing of technological innovation and battling with the economic downturn. The session featured several cable and entertainment executives including David Faber from...
- Britt Will Keynote Texas Show Touting 'Power of Platform' Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable, has committed to be the keynote speaker at the CableConnects 2004 Regional Broadband Conference and Expo. Topic of the speech of Britt; Dates set for the convention; Other leaders in the cable television industry who will...
- Disney to share business strategies in Fresno. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/30/2010, Issue 324170, p3
The article offers information on the "Disney's Approach to Business Excellence" conference sponsored by Walt Disney Co. to be held on May 4, 2011 at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Fresno, California.
- Ops Tout Progress at Media Forum. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the efforts of cable companies to update investors on their progress at the Merrill Lynch Media & Entertainment conference held in Pasadena, California in September 2005. Strategic plans of Time Warner Cable emphasized by chairman Glenn Britt; Target revenue and cash flow growth of...
- TWC's Britt Steps Down; Marcus Takes Reins. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;7/29/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
The article announces that Glenn Britt will retire from the post of chief executive officer at Time Warner Cable Inc. and replaced by Rob Marcus, chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Betting on Wireless Data At CTIA. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Keynote speakers at the conference; Reason for adding an entertainment focus and a co-located Mobile Health Care Conference. INSET: Wireless Internet Caucus Taps...
- Competition, policy top CTIA agenda. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association's (CTIA) Wireless 1996 show, to be held in Dallas, Texas. Aim of the conference; Addressing the changing nature of relationships with customers; Comments from Tom Wheeler, president of CTIA.