A Planner's Pyramid of Success
- J.D. Power and Associates 2011 U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study. // National Underwriter / P&C;11/7/2011, Vol. 115 Issue 39, p13
A table is presented which rates the customer satisfaction levels of several companies including Auto-Owners Insurance Co., Safeco Corp., and New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance (NJM) Co.
- NBA Coach of the Year, 1963-2005. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p908
A chart is presented that lists information on basketball coaches.
- SI PLAYERS NCAA POLL. // Sports Illustrated;4/6/2009, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p17
A chart is presented which shows the results of a poll on which National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) basketball coach is the most widely respected including Mike Krzyzewski, Rick Pitino, and Roy Williams.
- Customer service falls short in Asia. // Enterprise Innovation;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the "Greater expectations: Keeping pace with customer service demands in Asia Pacific" report by the Economic Intelligence Unit Inc. regarding customer service of companies in the Asia Pacific region in 2010. It says that results of the surveys show that...
- Everyone needs service flow charting. Clift, Vicki // Marketing News;10/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p41
Emphasizes the importance of charting and analyzing customer service processes. Importance of service sequences in continued survival and growth of the business; Usefulness of flow charting the service sequence which often represents the most dramatic sales opportunities; Comments on the...
- Service LEADERS. // CRM Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p32
The article offers information on the journal's 2013 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Service Awards' Service Leaders award in eight categories. It discusses how the winners were chosen which involved an assessment of their functionality and customer services. A chart which lists the...
- Survey saysï¿½. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/4/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p28
A chart is presented that lists the results of a survey on the destination of consumers intending to travel within the next six months.
- THE FINAL TALLY. // Automotive News;7/3/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6210, p34
A chart is presented that lists various models of cars including Lexus ES, Cadillac CTS and Acura TSX along with the percentage of customers retaining those brands.
- PLAUDITS. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2010, Issue 121, p20
A chart which ranks the level of customer satisfaction in services offered by banks and credit unions is presented, showing that credit union and building society customers have a higher level of satisfaction than bank patrons.