The Lottery as a Wealth-Building Strategy?
- FPA Releases Latest Retirement Income Management Study. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, p5
The article discusses results of a study on the management of retirement income sponsored by the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Financial planners surveyed reported that demand is increasing among clients for help with planning retirement savings and distribution. Over 70% of planners...
- MARKETING TO CONSUMERS: Consumers and Financial Information: Media Usage by Net Worth. McClune, Shella // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, Special section p14
The article presents a research study which aims to explore the financial planning of several financial planning consumers in the U.S. It discusses the results of the survey conducted by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the USA Today which is associated on the common media sources...
- Practice Tune-Up: How's Your Professional Network? Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2009 Practice Management, p16
The article discusses results of research conducted in 2008 by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) on how planners build their businesses. FPA found that planners are most apt to partner with tax professional, accountants, and lawyers. For growing their retirement-planning businesses,...
- A diverse bunch. // BRW;9/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the results of the latest member survey by the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Fifty-seven percent of the members think that the organization has improved in the previous year, but 40 percent believe there was no progress. Three percent claim that the...
- FPA Members Feel Stress, See Opportunity in Market Turmoil. King, Rebecca // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2009 Practice Management, p29
The article discusses results of three surveys taken among members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). An ongoing financial crisis has prompted planners to spend more time with their clients. Over 30% of planners say market volatility has increased their stress levels. Over 40% of...
- Youth market boosts perception of advisers. Egan, Liam // Money Management;1/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) Consumer Sentiment survey 2004 revealed that 51 per cent of all respondents had plans to see a financial adviser. The survey was undertaken by RMIT University, sampling a total of 1,067 consumers throughout Australia. Another...
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.