Fresh Thinking Takes Time
- 10 years ago in the Journal. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p31
Presents an overview of the April 1990 issue of the periodical "Journal of Financial Planning." A sampling of the articles in that issue on real estate are given. Titles include: "Ten Dirty Tricks Used by Real Ustate Syndicators," "Real Estateâ€”On the Threshold of Industry Status," "How to...
- PyroMarketing -- The four-step strategy to ignite customer evangelists and keep them for life. Marken, G. A. "Andy" // Public Relations Quarterly;Fall2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p3
The article reviews the book "PyroMarketing--The Four-Step Strategy to Ignite Customer Evangelists and Keep Them For Life," by Greg Stielstra.
- Five Steps to Effective Succession Planning. // CRN;Dec2015 Supplement Ingram Micro Advisor, p28
The article focuses on retirement planning strategies which might help to keep business needs in track and allows a retired professional to spend free time. Topics include spreading the process over a period if time and preparing the successor to take up the responsibilities, enabling customers...
- We answer your questions on nonqualified plans. Stengel, Stuart S. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/26/94, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p33
Answers some of the most common questions regarding the use of nonqualified plans to maximize retirement savings. Difference between `qualified' and `nonqualified' plans; How employers can set up the plan; Assurance of companies paying the deferred compensation they promised; Recouping losses...
- Which investments serve you best? Dobbie, Joann M. // Women in Business;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p40
Offers advice on retirement savings. Financial profile of an American Business Women's Association (ABWA) member who is 35 years old and works at a Seattle bank; Current and projected salary and retirement savings; Pension and profit-sharing plans.
- Thirteen practical, essential retirement tips for clients. Ioannides, Kathryn King // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct95, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p84
Opinion. Presents the 12-plus-one principles which address retirement information needs for clients. The long-term nature of the retirement planner/client relationship.
- Guest analysis. Smart, Bob // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p25
Focuses on companies' adoption of return-sensitive retirement plans where employees are responsible for investment selection. Technique of asset allocation; Input of information on a client's current holdings; Responsibilities of a financial planner; Disparity of income at retirement.
- The latest twist: Cash-balance plans. McLean, Bethany // Fortune;10/28/1996, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p234
Explains why some large corporations have been offering employees a cash-balance plan, a hybrid plan instead of the traditional pension. How it fuses the security of defined- benefit plans and the portability of 401(k)s; How cash balance plans are funded; Cash-balance plan, as simplifying and...
- Secure retirement. Cash, Regina // Essence (Essence);Feb96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p42
Suggests ways to secure your retirement by asking yourself three questions. What questions are.