Wireless Mesh Transmitter for CCTV
- Vicon Industries Provides Video Surveillance In Bejing. // Homeland Defense Journal;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p57
The article evaluates several video surveillance systems including the SurveyorVFT camera dome and pan-and-tilt drive from Vicon Industries Inc.
- Fluidmesh Launches North American Channel Partner Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p110
The article reports on the Channel Partner Program launched in North America by the license-free wireless infrastructures manufacturer Fluidmesh Networks Inc., which aims to provide its members with the tools and information needed to grow their wireless business.
- Wire & Cable Company Introduces 42 New Voice-Data-Video Tools. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p119
The article offers brief information on several products related to security systems from Southwire Co. which include the M300P professional voice-data-video cable mapper, T100PK Professional Tone and Probe Kit, and the Ratchet Crimp Tool.
- Quickly Creates Simple Wireless Links. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2015, p75
The article evaluates the PONTE-50, electronic security system, from Fluidmesh Networks.
- COMPACT VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p1
Features the Swise Pty Ltd.'s SuperSleuth Wise, a compact video surveillance system. Dimensions; Built-in digital camera; Memory storage capacity; Operation as a stand alone system.
- On the market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p45
Presents products for closed-circuit television security systems. Digital video recorder; Video conferencing system; Control software; Input/output sequencer; 16-channel color multiplexer; Remote transmission module; Video speed doubler; Matrix switching system; Graphical user interface.
- Security product spotlight. // Government Product News;Mar99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p34
Features electronic security devices available in the United States as of March 1, 1999. Includes the Secur-Vent Flat Slat rolling door from Wayne-Dalton Corp.; Value Line of covert surveillance cameras from Security Products International Inc.; Keyless entry and ignition systems from the...
- BlueSocket BSC2100. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Apr2006, p66
The article evaluates the BSC2100 wireless security system from BlueSocket and offers information on its key strength, ease of installation, authentication options and functionality features.
- NEW HOUSINGS SECURE PHOTOELECTRIC BEAMS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p126
The article evaluates two tower assemblies and accessories from Optex including AX-1750 and AX-175W.