Multi-Technology Card and Reader
- New iCLASS Multi-Technology Reader from HID. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p93
The article features HID Corp.'s multiClass RP40 single-card reader solution for facilities upgrading card access systems that simultaneously supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE and multi-technology HID credentials. The migration path can be selected when upgrading to contactless smart cards.
- HID Corporation. // Government Security;Dec2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p23
This article presents information on HID Corp., a pioneer in the high security industry. It is informed that HID manufactures contactless access control cards. It pioneered the development of radio frequency identification technology for physical access control. Its specialized card...
- Access to Europe. // International Fire & Security Product News;Jun2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the growth of the European access control market. Value of the market; Effects of the European Working Time Directive on the demand for time and attendance-based systems; Factors behind the growth of the market.
- Five Minute Tech Quiz. Pollack, Roy // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p117
A quiz concerning access control devices and security systems technology is presented.
- SDM iNSiDER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p26
This article reports on some developments related to the security systems industry. HID Corp. of Irvine, California has announced support for the United States Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification Version 2.1 based on the company's iCLASS 13.56 MHz contact less smart card...
- IDenticard offers access control and badging solutions. // HS Today;Aug2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p52
The article evaluates several new access control and badging solutions from IDenticard including the PremiSys access control system and the OmniLife identification cards.
- Safe Access 4.1. Bowers, Tom // Information Security;Jun2006, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p64
The article evaluates the Safe Access 4.1 network access control from StillSecure and offers information on its key features and cost.
- SONEXIS' APPLIANCE TRANSFORMS AUDIO, WEB CONFERENCING. Randazzese, Vincent A. // CRN;5/15/2006, Issue 1196, p62
The article evaluates the ConferenceManager 6.1 computer network infrastructure appliance from Sonexis Inc.
- INFOEXPRESS TAKES DYNAMIC APPROACH. McLaughin, Kevin // CRN;5/15/2006, Issue 1196, p65
The article evaluates the Dynamic network access control solutions from InfoExpress Inc.